Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FeMaster
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 9th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By FeMaster
Why do MB's range in price from $40 to $250?

He was alerting you of himself being a troll...

"Robert Blass" wrote in message
I am NOT a troll.

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008...
Forum: Storage (alternative) November 6th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By FeMaster
Hard disk crashed - where is my 50-digital WinXP installation id?

Apparently luck has been on your side.

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
Most laptops use Intel chipsets, and moving XP between them...
Forum: Storage (alternative) November 6th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By FeMaster
Hard disk crashed - where is my 50-digital WinXP installation id?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
FeMaster FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote:
"Erica Eshoo" wrote in...
Forum: Storage (alternative) November 6th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By FeMaster
Hard disk crashed - where is my 50-digital WinXP installation id?

"Erica Eshoo" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 06:11:08 -0500, Lee wrote:
It also asks if you change...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 5th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By FeMaster
Question on ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and compatible processor

wrote in message
I have a desktop system built (not by me) with ASUS A7N8X Deluxe.
Lately, PC has been shutting...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 5th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By FeMaster
Hiccuping hard drive on A7N8X deluxe

"NickM61" wrote in message
I thought this repeating clunk followed by a whistle was the sound of
drive failure. ...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 1st 07, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 15
Posted By FeMaster
A7N8X-E Deluxe problems

"Paul" wrote in message ...
DaveW wrote:
The motherboard has died. Time for a replacement.

That is highly unlikely. If the logo is being...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 1st 07, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 15
Posted By FeMaster
A7N8X-E Deluxe problems

"John" wrote in message
I'll say right away that I don't know much about computers but it seems
that I know...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 22nd 07, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By FeMaster
Geforce4 TI 4200 - 128MB

"Ravenshadow" wrote in message
Currently I'm running windows vista. I have a VisionTek Geforce4 TI4200
128MB. Only...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 19th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By FeMaster
Why would one decide to cool a computer with water instead of air ?

"Watercooling" wrote in message

1. Wanting to push the voltage on the cpu higher.
2. Overall better load temps.
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 14th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By FeMaster
A7N8X Deluxe will not POST

"DRS" wrote in message
I was asked to rebuild a system that got trashed by the "Protocol...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 8th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By FeMaster
no beep codes...

Try to re-seat the processor... Sounds strange, but I have seen this cure
such a problem before...

"clinne" wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 5th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By FeMaster
System clock running fast on A7N8X deluxe?

"EGK" wrote in message
Anyone know can a bad motherboard battery cause a system clock to start
running fast? Lately my A7N8X...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 1st 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 15
Posted By FeMaster
Here's Google's Gag....

"Stephen Staver" wrote in message
Wow. The Internet sure moves fast... I guess people have come
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 27th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By FeMaster
Cheap AGP 7600GT cards? Secret Location, anybody?

"No One" wrote in message
FeMaster wrote:

Like the subject states. Looking to get myself an nVidia 7600GT *AGP*
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 20th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"deimos" wrote in message
FeMaster wrote:
Like the subject states. Looking to get myself an nVidia 7600GT *AGP*
card. Anybody...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By FeMaster
Cheap AGP 7600GT cards? Secret Location, anybody?

Like the subject states. Looking to get myself an nVidia 7600GT *AGP* card.
Anybody have dibs on a location that currently has then at a good price (Sub
$150 shipped)? I'm willing to go for just...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 12th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By FeMaster
nView Destroying All My Icon Positions

"Will" wrote in message

the second monitor is a 37 inch Westinghouse LCD on a wall.

How do you like it? Just...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 17th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By FeMaster
Pedophile ex-Congressman dies

"Mark Morrison" wrote in message
Since when does shagging a 17 year old make you a pedophile ?

Depends on where you live, I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 29th 06, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 14
Posted By FeMaster
Unable to install XP on Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe board. I'm a moron... but hopefully not that much of one.

"FeMaster" FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote in message

Not seeing a reply here? No sense quoting my post without a reply...

Forget that... It showed up after...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 29th 06, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message

"FeMaster" FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 29th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 14
Posted By FeMaster
Unable to install XP on Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe board. I'm a moron... but hopefully not that much of one.

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
Just a guess on my part, but is it possible that at the point where you
have
the machine boot from the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 27th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By FeMaster
A7N8X-E Deluxe - Firewire Not Working

"oceanclub" wrote in message
Does anyone know why the firewire port on a A7N8X-E Deluxe might not be
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors February 28th 04, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 2
Posted By FeMaster
Asus A7N8X-E & Microsoft Keyboard Problem

"Wes Newell" wrote in message

Well, I don't run windows and I don't have an MS keyboard, but you might
look in...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors February 26th 04, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 2
Posted By FeMaster
Asus A7N8X-E & Microsoft Keyboard Problem

I've just built a new system, and am having problems with the MOBO and my
keyboard. The MOBO indicates that I have a missing or error with my
keyboard, but ONLY after I have been in Windows and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26