Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jonathan Sachs[_2_]
Forum: Ati Videocards January 17th 11, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
HD 2600 Pro: "ATI Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem"

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:10:03 GMT,
(GMAN) wrote:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2006/05/30/611355.aspx

Hmm... after reading al the warnings there, I wonder...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 17th 11, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
HD 2600 Pro: "ATI Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem"

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:15:03 GMT,
(GMAN) wrote, "Try downloading and reinstalling Microsofts .NET
framework 2.0."

Here is what happened.

First, I tried to...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 13th 11, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
HD 2600 Pro: "ATI Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem"

Oops - I see you said "reinstalling," not "installing." I can do that,
but as a matter of prudence I want to make a current a system backup
first. It may take a few days. I'll let you know how it...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 12th 11, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
HD 2600 Pro: "ATI Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem"

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:15:03 GMT,
(GMAN) wrote:

aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

According Add or Remove Programs, it's already...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 11th 11, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
HD 2600 Pro: "ATI Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem"

I'm running a Windows XP system with an ATI Radion 2600 PRO video
adapter. Every time I start Windows I get an error box that says, "ATI
Desktop Control Panel has encountered a problem and needs to...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 29th 09, 02:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
12V 2x4 socket, 2x2 plug: which pins to use?

The MB is an EP45-UD3R. The subject line says everything else.

The manual tells me, "Do not insert the power supply cables into pins
under the protective covers when using a power supply providing...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6