Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe[_28_]
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 3rd 11, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_28_]
Does my GIGABYTE mobo support SATA 3?

No it does not. Only SATA 3GB/

On 6/2/2011 7:59 PM, Bob Smith wrote:
I've googled and have read the owners manual but I still need to know
if my Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H (rev. 1.4) supports SATA...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 10th 10, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_28_]
GA-X58A-UD7

On 7/10/2010 10:31 AM, Monty wrote:
Have 6GB of Corsair TR3XG1600C9 running at 1600MHz. Installed another
6GB of the same memory and the bios only see's 8GB.Disable the XMP
setting in the bios...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 21st 09, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_28_]
Anybody

On 12/21/2009 6:41 PM, Michael W. Ryder wrote:
Joe wrote:
Michael W. Ryder wrote:
Joe wrote:
Anybody having problems with this NG? I show new messages but they
disappear when I try...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 21st 09, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_28_]
Anybody

Michael W. Ryder wrote:
Joe wrote:
Anybody having problems with this NG? I show new messages but they
disappear when I try to read.

Have you checked with your provider to see if they are...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 20th 09, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_28_]
Anybody

Anybody having problems with this NG? I show new messages but they
disappear when I try to read.
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 22nd 09, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_28_]
M2N-SLI Deluxe and Windows 7

St. Fenix wrote:
Greetings all, I'm quite new here, but have a feeling that of the entire
internet so far,

people here might actually be able to help me. :)

I've been trying to install...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 18th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe[_28_]
GeForce 9400GT

Anyone known what an acceptable GPU temp for the 9400GT is? My niece has
a PNY GeForce 9400GT 1024mb card that seems to be running at fairly
high temp (71 C ) without doing any graphic intensive...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 10th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe[_28_]
Question on SATA ... IDE emulation mode vs. AHCI mode

Barry Watzman wrote:
Ok, I have a Gigabyte GA-ex58-UDR3 motherboard, but actually I think
that this question is pretty generic and would apply to almost any
modern motherboard.

I have a...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 9th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe[_28_]
GA-EP35C-DSR3 with dif. memory mdoules

Michael Fritz wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get the following memory modules running on my GA-EP35C-DSR3
board:
2 x 1 GB OCZ2G8002GK (Platinum Edition, PC2 6400, )
and
2 x 1 GB...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards October 24th 09, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe[_28_]
AMD SATA RAID DRIVER WIN 7

Joe wrote:
Well I guess I will have to wait til someone puts out the AMD RAID driver
for Win 7. It will not in do the upgrade of VISTA 64 without it. AMD
doesn't have anything nor does...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards October 24th 09, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe[_28_]
AMD SATA RAID DRIVER WIN 7

Well I guess I will have to wait til someone puts out the AMD RAID driver
for Win 7. It will not in do the upgrade of VISTA 64 without it. AMD
doesn't have anything nor does GIGABYTE.
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards October 24th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe[_28_]
AMD SATA RAID DRIVER WIN 7

Well I guess I will have to wait til someone put out the AMD RAID driver
for Win 7. It will not in do the upgrade of VISTA 64 without it. AMD
doesn't have anything nor does GIGABYTE.
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards October 23rd 09, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_28_]
AMD SATA RAID DRIVER

TM wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7
will be...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards October 23rd 09, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_28_]
AMD SATA RAID DRIVER

Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 11th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe[_28_]
ga-73pvm-s2 sata puzzle

Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 11th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe[_28_]
ga-73pvm-s2 sata puzzle

Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 10th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe[_28_]
ga-73pvm-s2 sata puzzle

Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 9th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe[_28_]
ga-73pvm-s2 sata puzzle

Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 8th 09, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe[_28_]
ga-73pvm-s2 sata puzzle

Jim E wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Harry Syme wrote:
I have this board with a sata drive as boot drive

It was...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 4th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe[_28_]
ga-73pvm-s2 sata puzzle

Harry Syme wrote:
I have this board with a sata drive as boot drive

It was plugged into SATAII0

I plugged an additional drive into SATAII3

Bios detected it fine but xp didnt.

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20