Showing results 1 to 25 of 120
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hank Arnold (MVP)
Forum: Dell Computers March 30th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 47
Posted By Hank Arnold (MVP)
IE 6.0--upgrade time

RnR wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 04:26:37 -0400, "Hank Arnold (MVP)"
wrote:

MZB wrote:
Question for you folks. I've been sticking with IE 6.0 as that has worked
Forum: Dell Computers March 25th 09, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 47
Posted By Hank Arnold (MVP)
IE 6.0--upgrade time

MZB wrote:
Question for you folks. I've been sticking with IE 6.0 as that has worked
very well. I also use Firefox as a backup (yes, I know many prefer Firefox).

I am debating whether to...
Forum: Dell Computers March 11th 09, 08:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 28
Posted By Hank Arnold (MVP)
Comodo sys. cleaner

MZB wrote:
I d/l this free s-ware. It seems to have a good reputation.

I ran the reg cleaner and it found 950 errors.

I'm hesitant to have it clean the registry.

Should I (after...
Forum: Dell Computers February 23rd 09, 08:54 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 44
Posted By Hank Arnold (MVP)
XPS410 onboard NIC failure - Solution found