Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin Weaver
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 27th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Dual Monitors on SLI rig

"Gary" wrote in message
I have 2 8800GTSs in SLI and am getting a new monitor this week and want to
run dual...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 18th 07, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevin Weaver
System upgrade advice needed

"Sir-Les-MP" wrote in message
If your thinking of using vista as your OS i would recommend using 4 gig
of memory...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 3rd 07, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Kevin Weaver
EVGA replaces my 7900GT 256mb with 7950GX2 512mbx2!

"First of One" wrote in message
Well, this is your 2nd RMA. If you had bought a BFG, LeadTek, or some
other brand, you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Crysis Single Player Demo SAVES 2007 !!! =D

A nut case!

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:)

Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 18th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Best desktop search ?

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
Conor wrote:
In article , Kevin
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 18th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Best desktop search ?

yea ok..

"Conor" wrote in message
In article , Kevin
Weaver says...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 17th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Best desktop search ?

What is a good desktop search for vista ?
I turned of vista's indexing as I'm tired of the trashing of the hard drive
and want more then this offers.

TIA
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 15th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Company of Heroe's and Opposing Fronts both have ALT-TAB BUG.

You installed it before and complain about slow bootup times.
Then say the driver has not changed. Then you Install the same driver again
and hope it does not slow down your boot time.

So what's...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 11th 07, 07:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Weapon Armory

Do you like typing just to see your name in print ?

I've yet to see anyone reply to your silly notes. Unless there so far wacked
out.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 8th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Opposing Fronts, Can't play level 8/last level of german campagne ?

Which services run is different with every machine. If say he has a app
running that you don't or has added something.

To give anyone a list of running apps is worthless.
Just a thought!

"Skybuck...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 29th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Kevin Weaver
2 x 8800 Ultra in SLI....What PSU wattage is needed

Worthless. By the looks of it, It's about 3 years old.
It would be a great site if the list was updated.

Good find! :)

"davy" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 25th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Please don't laugh

"Kevin Weaver" wrote in message
"DMP" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 25th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Please don't laugh

"DMP" wrote in message
My husband wants to use an old videocard and I mean old, but I told him
forget it, but he...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 18th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Temporary/cheap replacement for a Nvidia 7900GT?

"Pickled" wrote in message
My current 7900GT seems to be failing (causing intermittant
lockups/corrupt textures/blue...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 14th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin Weaver
fan replacement

"lamba" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:53:13 -0700, "Kevin Weaver"
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 13th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Kevin Weaver
fan replacement

"lamba" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am looking for a fan replacement that will fit a MSI GeForce 6600
GT. The AGP kind. I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 7th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Upgrade for new dual monitor setup

"Slacker" Slacker@ wrote in message
I just added a second monitor (a Samsung SM223BW) to my Dell Dimension 8400
desktop with 1.5g RAM. The...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 7th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Upgrade for new dual monitor setup

"Slacker" Slacker@ wrote in message
I just added a second monitor (a Samsung SM223BW) to my Dell Dimension 8400
desktop with 1.5g RAM. The...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 5th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Slow Frame Rates - 8800 GTS

"William Likins" wrote in message
Just installed an 8800 GTS (BFG Tech card) in a PC with Athalon 64x2 and 2
GB RAM. This was to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 2nd 07, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Need help choosing video card

"Henry" wrote in message
Who can tell me what PCIE card to buy for my system and in my budget range
between $75 -...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 1st 07, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Video update caused Vista reactivation

"James" anonymous wrote in message
Is this a typical occurrence for video card upgrades under Windows Vista?

I upgraded from a GeForce...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 1st 07, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin Weaver
1440 x 990 gone with 162.18 drivers

"Joe Mama" wrote in message
DaveW wrote:
With that older low-powered video card, not all...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 1st 07, 08:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.ufo.reports,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin Weaver
Camera + Harddisk + Software = UFO Spotting Device ?

"Ryan Hatfield" wrote in message
Skybuck Flying wrote:
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 31st 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin Weaver
PC Cases with Two Supply

"David Halpern" wrote in message
I am going to add to SLI Video cards eventually
it might be nice to be able...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 27th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Kevin Weaver
WHQL certification is a load of ********!

"Revolt" wrote in message
I had my suspicions before but now I am certain that Microsoft WHQL
certification is a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48