Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mellowed[_2_]
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 5th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 16
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Asus vs Gigabyte

Peter Huebner wrote:
In article ,
says...
Not trying to start a bar fight. I was ready to buy a new Asus
motherboard, but noticed...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 5th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 19
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Asus vs Gigabyte

Peter Huebner wrote:
In article ,
says...
Not trying to start a bar fight. I was ready to buy a new Asus
motherboard, but noticed...
Forum: Overclocking January 14th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Memory Latency Technical Specifications

"MitchAlsup" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 7:46 pm, pg wrote:
al cl wl rl bl ddr...
Forum: Intel January 14th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Memory Latency Technical Specifications

"MitchAlsup" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 7:46 pm, pg wrote:
al cl wl rl bl ddr...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 14th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Memory Latency Technical Specifications

"MitchAlsup" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 7:46 pm, pg wrote:
al cl wl rl bl ddr...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 24th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Prices of computers in Australia compared to Hong Kong

I don't remember the line voltage in Hong Kong, but the voltage is Australia
is 240V. Make sure that you have compatibility.

"Man-wai Chang ToDie" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 22nd 07, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin,comp.security.firewalls
Replies: 82
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
firewall on budget ?

"Beladi Nasralla" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a PC built for me, and I installed Windows XP SP2 on it....
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 22nd 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Compatible SATA Burners

The Samsung SH-S183L has been flawless with my Gigabyte bd and Vista. But I
suppose most of them would work equally well.

"Sam" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 22nd 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Compatible SATA Burners

The Samsung SH-S183L has been flawless with my Gigabyte bd and Vista. But I
suppose most of them would work equally well.

"Sam" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 21st 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 35
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
XP or Vista on New PC?

"Talal Itani" wrote in message
Hello,

I am putting together a PC. I will use the PC for business and
engineering, and I install on...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 9th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Gigabyte DS3P S3 standby issue

"alfhenrik" wrote in message

Hi,

When I put my computer in standby mode (S3) it powers down as it
should, but...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 6th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Hibernate problem P965-DS3

"Peter Huebner" wrote in message
In article sBOii.2962$Np2.1248@trnddc07, says...
Bios F9
OS...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 4th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Hibernate problem P965-DS3

Bios F9
OS Vista Ultimate
CPU Core2Dual E6600

System works perfectly, except - - when I 'hibernate', upon returning to
operation my audio is inactive. It says no audio devices are loaded. I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 1st 07, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Compare GA-965P-DS4 with P5V-VM DH

"goo_lu" wrote in message
I'm planning to build a DIY PC based on Core 2 Duo CPU and I'm
studying the two ASUS...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 1st 07, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte

"goo_lu" wrote in message
I'm planning to build a DIY PC based on Core 2 Duo CPU and I'm
studying the two ASUS...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 5th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
965P-DS3 Will not Boot

"Tom Smith" wrote in message
I bought A 965P-DS3 and it would not boot up - no beep codes no video
output, but fans did...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 14th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 12
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
P695-DS3

"SumGuy" wrote in message

"007" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 14th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
XFX 7950 GT problems

"First of One" wrote in message
That depends on what your definition of "broke" is... Vista driver updates
are badly...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 13th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
XFX 7950 GT problems

"Tim" wrote in message
I have tried to install Drivers for the 7950 GT card from Nvidia v158.18.It
goes to...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 13th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 12
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
P695-DS3

"Whifferdill" wrote in message
My new Gigabyte P965-DS3 is purring like a kitten. I gues everyone else's
is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 10th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Cost to Build

Create a parts list and get the prices from www.newegg.com. For each part
you select you should be able to get some user comments on the part. It
could be very helpful. For my pc I put the parts...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 31st 07, 01:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Video card or integrated

"Sog" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a asus a8v-vm mother board, amd athlon 64 3000 intergrated
video solution powered by...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 22nd 07, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
DDR and DDR2

I believe that there is mechanical interference. One won't plug into an
unmatched socket.

"senderj" wrote in message ...
Can DDR2 RAM be used on a...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards March 6th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 8
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Vista Drivers

"Lee Waun" wrote in message

"Mellowed" wrote in message

"Lee Waun"...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards March 6th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 8
Posted By Mellowed[_2_]
Vista Drivers

"Lee Waun" wrote in message