Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: root[_5_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By root[_5_]
Vista - nvidia - clone mode bug

Paul wrote:
root wrote:

There seems to be practically ziltch tech documentation for edid and
vista. It appears it enforces edid much more than XP ever did, and its
not the nvidia...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By root[_5_]
Vista - nvidia - clone mode bug

Mr.E Solved! wrote:

Simple? Nonsense, if you have to fight DRM to get your hardware to work,
then your OS isn't for you.

If it weren't for my job I'd be over on ubuntu by now.

Anyone who...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 08, 06:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By root[_5_]
Vista - nvidia - clone mode bug

Paul wrote:
root wrote:
I have Vista SP 1, nvidia 8800GTS with 177.83 driver, and 2 monitors,
the secondary being a philips 1080p hdtv on an hdmi cable from the
video card. Finally I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3