Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Stone
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 4th 07, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By Larry Stone
SLI and power suppliy

Thanks to the group for the advice. My single 8800GTX runs fine with the no
name 550W PS that came with my case. I was pretty sure it would not be good
enough for the second card. I went to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 3rd 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By Larry Stone
SLI and power suppliy

I have an 8800GTX and plan to add another. How critical is the power supply.
What happens if the PS is insufficient? The certified PS's at slizone all
cost at least $150.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2