Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Lenove T500 beep code 1-3-3-1 by [email protected]
Hello ; I've received the 1-3-3-1 beep code on boot-up failure. DIMM / main board After several on-off tries - it did boot up OK. I searched and downloaded the Hardware Maintenance Manual. I have very limited experience with laptop repairs ; more comfortable with old tower...
Today 05:12 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 General
Acquire MS Office 2016 offline iso by xJumper
So I have an actual legitimate business license key for Office Professional Plus 2016 from an enterprise with volume licenses and I am looking for an offline installer/iso/image or what have you so I can install the software. Something I can physically put on my computer to install Office 2016 and...
Today 03:31 PM
by xJumper Go to last post
6 24 Homebuilt PC's
"Hard Disk Drive (HDD) vs Solid State Drive (SSD): What’s the Diff?" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Hard Disk Drive (HDD) vs Solid State Drive (SSD): What’s the Diff?" https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hdd-versus-ssd-whats-the-diff/ "If you’re still using a computer with a SATA hard drive, you can see a huge performance increase by switching to an SSD. What’s more, the cost of SSDs has...
Today 01:50 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 6 Storage (alternative)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3