Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 3.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GMAN[_4_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 10th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Video card for a Dell Optiplex (small case)...

In article , "Joe Peach" wrote:
Hello all,

I obtained a dell Optiplex GX270, if you look it up on Google images it
shows...
Forum: Storage (alternative) June 9th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 3
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him?

In article , smh wrote:
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam...
Forum: Cdr June 9th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10

In article , smh wrote:
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam...
Forum: Cdr June 9th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 12
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
A Message to SMH

In article , smh wrote:
Mike Powers wrote:

I recognize that you have problems with Mike Richter.

I have problems with Mikey's...
Forum: Cdr June 9th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 12
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
A Message to SMH

In article , "Mike Powers" wrote:
I recognize that you have problems with Mike Richter.
I will even say that your advice to help people is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 8th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 23
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
XP Pro System is hosed

In article , Pat wrote:
On Jun 7, 2:12=A0pm, Pat wrote:
Well, new info: This...
Forum: Printers June 6th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Canon BJC-80 Printer issue

In article , boyhowdy wrote:

Arthur Entlich wrote:
I am not as familiar enough with Canon models, so please bear with me.
Then why don;t you let the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Any advice on specs for new PC

In article , wrote:
Hi,

I haven't built a computer in eight years but am preparing to give it
a shot. I'm...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
CD Burners and XP ?

In article , Davej wrote:
On Jun 5, 10:53 am, Conor wrote:
Davej says...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 3rd 08, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 23
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
XP Pro System is hosed

In article , wrote:
On Thu, 29 May 2008 05:55:32 -0700 (PDT), Pat
wrote:

On May 29, 1:42*am,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 2nd 08, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Asus P4S333 motherboard and secondary IDE ports not working

In article , Paul wrote:
GMAN wrote:

Thanks, i love researching this stuff. Turned out it was just the motherboard

was screwed down too tightly...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 2nd 08, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

In article , Paul wrote:
GMAN wrote:

Thanks, i love researching this stuff. Turned out it was just the motherboard

was screwed down too tightly...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 2nd 08, 02:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Asus P4S333 motherboard and secondary IDE ports not working

In article , Paul wrote:
GMAN wrote:
I have a P4S333 Motherboard that was given to me and I am having troubles
with
the secondary IDE ports. The...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 2nd 08, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Asus P4S333 motherboard and secondary IDE ports not working

In article , "reqluq" wrote:
Um...give it back? That's probably why it was given to you in the first...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 1st 08, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Asus P4S333 motherboard and secondary IDE ports not working

I have a P4S333 Motherboard that was given to me and I am having troubles with
the secondary IDE ports. The primary works great, i have both turned on in the
bios, which is the latest beta bios...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 31st 08, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 20
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
AGP rant

In article , Robert Baer wrote:
GMAN wrote:
In article , Robert...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 30th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 20
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
AGP rant

In article , Robert Baer wrote:
KCB wrote:

Asus P4C800 or P4P800

These have been recommended, but i have...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 28th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 20
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
AGP rant

In article , Robert Baer wrote:
Chuck U. Farley wrote:

The ASRock PE PRO socket 478, which has a "universal AGP...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 9th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
How find IO/Shield for M2N-E

In article , "Gilles Vollant" wrote:
Hello,
I purchased a refurbished motherboard.
It run perfectly, except there is no IO/Shield

do...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Need motherboard for AIW..

In article MqydnWfGp9nd6r_VnZ2dnUVZ_ovinZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer wrote:
Dave Seven wrote:

Dave Seven wrote:

Robert Baer wrote:

I will check out...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Need motherboard for AIW..

In article MqydnWTGp9mJ6r_VnZ2dnUVZ_ournZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer wrote:
Dave Seven wrote:

Robert Baer wrote:

I will check out these MBs, but have a nasty...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Need motherboard for AIW..

In article ibCdnbJDFfs04L_VnZ2dnUVZ_tyknZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer wrote:
GMAN wrote:

In article efydnToEitvQwLzVnZ2dnUVZ_vninZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 08, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Need motherboard for AIW..

In article MqydnWbGp9kL6r_VnZ2dnUVZ_ovinZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer wrote:
GMAN wrote:

In article efydnToEitvQwLzVnZ2dnUVZ_vninZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Need motherboard for AIW..

In article efydnToEitvQwLzVnZ2dnUVZ_vninZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer wrote:
GMAN wrote:

In article fpudnZzVGp4C6YPVnZ2dnUVZ_vSdnZ2d@localnet, Robert Baer
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 5th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By GMAN[_4_]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114