Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beladi Nasralla
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 25th 07, 09:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
8600GT multi monitor question

I have 5 monitors, and I want to upgrade my videocards. Should I get 3
of them ? I was thinking of 8600GTS, too. Should I connect two of them
in SLI mode ?
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 11th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
How to save overclocking settings ?

I have 7600GT card, and I used a 1-year old driver plus CoolBits for
overclocking. Everything worked fine. Once having overclocked, the
settings were always there.

Finally, I installed the latest...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 21st 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 26
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 21, 7:58 am, johns wrote:
On Oct 20, 1:42 am, JAB wrote:

I wonder why they didn't ask you - go on have a think it about it?

Simple .....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 21st 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 25

On Oct 21, 7:58 am, johns wrote:
On Oct 20, 1:42 am, JAB wrote:

I wonder why they didn't ask you - go on have a think it about it?

Simple .....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 20th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 25
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 20, 2:39 am, Frank McCoy wrote:

Funny:
I have a similar situation to what the person you replied to has.

I think the reason why my 7600GT performs well compared to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 20th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 26
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 20, 2:39 am, Frank McCoy wrote:

Funny:
I have a similar situation to what the person you replied to has.

I think the reason why my 7600GT performs well compared to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 25
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 19, 11:29 pm, Patrick Vervoorn
wrote:
In article ,
Beladi Nasralla ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 19th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 26
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 19, 11:29 pm, Patrick Vervoorn
wrote:
In article ,
Beladi Nasralla ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 19th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 26
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 19, 5:45 pm, Patrick Vervoorn
wrote:
In article ,
Beladi Nasralla ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 25
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

On Oct 19, 5:45 pm, Patrick Vervoorn
wrote:
In article ,
Beladi Nasralla ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 25
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

I made a budget gaming computer -- AMD X2 Athlon 3600+ and 7600GT
(both overclocked). I ran Oblivion at playable framerates at almost
maximum settings. My colleague says that his new computer with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 19th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 26
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
budget gaming PC performs well vs. high-end

I made a budget gaming computer -- AMD X2 Athlon 3600+ and 7600GT
(both overclocked). I ran Oblivion at playable framerates at almost
maximum settings. My colleague says that his new computer with...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 19th 07, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.arch
Replies: 6
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 ~ G92: over a billion transistors, 512bit memory bus ?

On Sep 18, 11:11 am, AirRaid wrote:

NVIDIA 9800 Series Coming Soon

I do not care. I am happy with what I have now (a 7-series card). It
is enough to play the latest games at...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.arch
Replies: 10
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 ~ G92: over a billion transistors, 512bit memory bus ?

On Sep 18, 11:11 am, AirRaid wrote:

NVIDIA 9800 Series Coming Soon

I do not care. I am happy with what I have now (a 7-series card). It
is enough to play the latest games at...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 16th 07, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
Where and How to build the ultimate gaming beast

On Sep 16, 3:59 pm, Rison wrote:

"However, once I feel I've made enough of an impact on the market
place, I'll be raising the price. First to $67. Then to $97. Then
maybe...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 8th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
Bioshock

On Sep 7, 8:12 pm, Moo
wrote:
My PC is getting a little old now but I really want to play bioshock so
I've been trying out the demo.

I've got:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 6th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
Your opinion on 2 GeForce 7600GT PCI-E 256MB DDR3 DVI/TVO SLI cards joined together

On Sep 5, 11:16 pm, "tim" wrote:
I would like to know your opinion on this as in the two of same cards joined
together. Now 1 person i know said to me 2 256mb of same...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 6th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
Poor Performance with GeForce 7600GT

On Sep 6, 12:40 am, "Bill Phillips"
wrote:
Have a relatively quick system, AMD 64 4800 x2 processor, 2 GB RAM, etc. and
an Asus GeForce 7600 GT graphic board. The...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 2nd 07, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
94.24 -- 163.44 driver: problem

On Aug 27, 10:36 pm, "Andi Cole" wrote:
Probably best to uninstall the old drivers from the control panel and then
use DriverCleaner Pro to remove any left overs.

My...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 2nd 07, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
6500 + 162.18 Problem

On Sep 2, 9:01 pm, "RF" wrote:
"Gilmartin" wrote in message

I've just bought Bioshock and the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 27th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
94.24 -- 163.44 driver: problem

On Aug 27, 12:58 am, "KCB" wrote:
"Beladi Nasralla" wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
XFX 6600GT 128MB driver

On Aug 20, 4:03 pm, Dude wrote:
Whats the best driver for this card XFX 6600GT 128MB. I would also
like to see if I can overclock it a little so what tool is best for
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
Forceware 163.44b Vista & XP versions

On Aug 22, 12:29 am, "Mr.E Solved!" wrote:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_163.44.html

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_163.44.html

As always, you need...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
94.24 -- 163.44 driver: problem

I had a 94.24 driver for my 7600GT card. I wanted to install BioShock,
so that I installed the BioShock-upgraded driver 163.44 (I heard it
cures some glitches and gives a few more fps). That was when...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 24th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.games.half-life,24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Beladi Nasralla
How to calibrate LCD monitor (LG L194WT) ??