Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
NNPC DIRECT by [email protected]
May 27, 2018 Please i want to introduce to you our business that can find your interest or your source for people who may be interested to join with you and do it. We are into the business of crude oil lifting, supply and marketing here in Nigeria. We, are direct seller mandate holder to deal in...
Today 10:26 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 3 General
Intel HD 620 Graphics driver by Boris[_7_]
My Dell Inspiron 15 has an Intel HD Graphics 520 driver, per Device Manager, that was installed at the factory. It's running Windows 10, version 1803. I keep getting a Microsoft Update notification that it wants to install "Intel Corporation - Display - 2/28/2018 12:00:00 AM - 23.20.16.4973"....
Today 02:06 AM
by Boris[_7_] Go to last post
0 7 Dell Computers
Commodore MPS 1230 Dot Matrix Printer under GNU/Linux by Anonymous
Hi, I used to have a Commodore 64 with an MPS 1230 printer. 25 years later the printer is still working, and I wondered whether it could work with a modern GNU/Linux distribution, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver amd64 in this case. Long story short, with the right settings it works perfectly! So I...
Yesterday 10:43 PM
by Eli the Bearded Go to last post
1 9 Printers
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3