Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Dell SupportAssist and KingSpec mSATA SSD by ~misfit~[_16_]
A while back I purchased a Dell Latitude E7440 laptop which came with a standard HDD fitted. However it has a WWAN / mSATA slot available so I bought an mSATA drive. I was short of money at the time and couldn't afford my usual Samsung Evo SSD so bought a Chinese 'KingSpec' SSD. I cloned the OS...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:20 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
13 25 General
“Hackers, farmers, and doctors unite! Support for Right to Repair laws slowly grows” by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
“Hackers, farmers, and doctors unite! Support for Right to Repair laws slowly grows” https://www.osnews.com/story/130182/hackers-farmers-and-doctors-unite-support-for-right-to-repair-laws-slowly-grows/ Not being able to work on stuff that you bought just seems wrong. Lynn
Yesterday 07:09 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
4 7 Homebuilt PC's
64G Micro-SD/Memory Format/Adaptor Resolution by Flasherly[_2_]
The USB2 (Standard) USB (Type C) adaptor works. Halfway or as can be expected with a PC. The Type C, or much else, isn't worth much to Amazon, as I think they've a proprietary USB cord/T-C connection, where none of mine are mating with a Amazon Fire HD Tablet (except for one cord packaged and as...
Yesterday 02:21 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3