Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim
Forum: Printers April 7th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By Jim
What is hagaki paper?

"Dot Net Developer" wrote in message
Bought a new printer. One of the paper settings is Hagaki. What...
Forum: Printers April 2nd 07, 08:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim
Epson refills

"Shooter" wrote in message
Jim,

If it's of help and I see you are in the UK, www.proprint.co.uk sell the
Forum: Printers April 1st 07, 03:09 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim
Epson refills

"Frank" wrote in message
NotMe wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
Forum: Printers March 30th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim
Epson refills

"Jim" wrote in message
Do you happen to know if it is possible to refill and reset the chip on
cartridges in the Epson DX5000...
Forum: Printers March 30th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim
Epson refills

Do you happen to know if it is possible to refill and reset the chip on
cartridges in the Epson DX5000 printer.
Cartridges are the T0711 / 12 / 13 / 14 respectively.
Cheers,
Jim.
Forum: Printers January 7th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim
Epson DX6050

Has anyone got any opinions to pass on about the Epson DX6050 all in one.
Thinking of getting one this week.
One of the reasons is that ink tanks are cheaper than other models but what
is...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 9th 06, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim
OS for new hard drive

"Old Father Time" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Hard drive just died on I media.
If I fit a new drive, is it possible to get a...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 7th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim
OS for new hard drive

Hard drive just died on I media.
If I fit a new drive, is it possible to get a Windows XP disc from anywhere
that will install the operating system again or will I have to buy a new OS
which is...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8