Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don[_14_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 22nd 11, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By Don[_14_]
eSATA/USB

On 01/01/2011 4:50 PM, Net Surfer wrote:
I want to figure out how eSATA/USB is used. Does the technology allow
me to plug in an eSATA drive without a power cord to the drive?

By comparison,...
Forum: Intel April 16th 10, 07:16 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 6
Posted By Don[_14_]
Is D945 Chipset Windows 7 Compatible?

Can I run Windows 7 on a PC with an Intel D945GNT series motherboard?
I'm not using the onboard audio or video chips. If necessary, can I
download the chipset drivers? It has 4 gigs or ram and...
Forum: Intel November 15th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Don[_14_]
Windows 7 and D945 Series Motherboards

Has anyone out there installed Windows 7 (preferably 64 bit) on a machine
with an Intel D945GNT, or any other D945 series motherboard for that matter,
and gotten it to work properly? If so, how...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 4th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 21
Posted By Don[_14_]
UPS Advice

"Dave" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
I just got...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 17th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Don[_14_]
Samsung Play Well with nVidia?

Does anyone know how well a Samsung Syncmaster 2443BW monitor works with a
nVidia GeForce 9600GT video card? Right now I am using a ViewSonic VP2330wb
monitor on my WinXp box with the latest...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 18th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Don[_14_]
Wireless LAN Card Recommendations

I will be in need of a wireless PCI LAN card or USB device for at least a
few days so I don't want to spend much money. Do PCI wireless cards have a
greater range than USB or are they equivalent? ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 9th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Don[_14_]
Hardware Inventory

Is there a software program out there that will display a complete hardware
inventory?

Thanks
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 16th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Don[_14_]
Nvidia Viewsonic Problem

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
I am running a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 15th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Don[_14_]
Nvidia Viewsonic Problem

I am running a Windows XP Pro machine with an Intel motherboard. I have a
Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT video card and a Viewsonic VP2330wb flat panel
monitor. When I was using an ATI video card, I...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9