Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris M. Thomasson
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 21st 09, 10:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.wetenschap,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 52
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Hypothesis: Microwave damages computer equipment via power fluctuations.

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
"John Larkin" wrote in
message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 21st 09, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.wetenschap,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 52
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Hypothesis: Microwave damages computer equipment via power fluctuations.

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 02:22:59 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 8th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Replies: 40
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 6th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Replies: 40
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm...

I just realized something... right after I pressed the post...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 19th 08, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
There is an Angle in my house ?!!! O:)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 19th 08, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
There is an Angle in my house ?!!! O:)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 19th 08, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
There is an Angle in my house ?!!! O:)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Today I walked into my living room with the lights out with the new antec...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 18th 08, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 18th 08, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 18th 08, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 18th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

Today I made a nice video of my Dream PC and Call of Duty 4...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 18th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

Today I made a nice video of my Dream PC and Call of Duty 4...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 18th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
YouTube Video: Skybuck's Dream PC and Call of Duty 4 Stats ;)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

Today I made a nice video of my Dream PC and Call of Duty 4...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 17th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THOSE POOR VENTILATED SLI RIGS.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 17th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THOSE POOR VENTILATED SLI RIGS.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 17th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THOSE POOR VENTILATED SLI RIGS.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 15th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"Jan Vorbrüggen" wrote in message
That's not what happened. They hired David Cutler from DEC, where he
had worked on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:48:01 +0100, Martin Brown
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Wilco Dijkstra"...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 08, 09:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"Terje Mathisen" wrote in message
Wilco Dijkstra wrote:
It will draw fire from the C is always wonderful crowd but I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 10th 08, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Chris M. Thomasson" writes:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:03:09 +0100, Martin Brown
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message
"John Larkin" wrote in
message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 318
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
Intel details future Larrabee graphics chip

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On 7 Aug 2008 07:47:13 GMT, (Nick Maclaren)...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 08, 11:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris M. Thomasson
New Theory: iComputers.nl delivered bad parts.