Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JohnKSmith
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 11th 10, 10:36 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi I've done a lot of digging and can't find...

Hi
I've done a lot of digging and can't find the answer to this... I have an AMD X2 65nm 4800 which runs at 2500MHz. I also have DDR2-6400 800MHz RAM. Would the system be faster if I used the stock...
Forum: General May 11th 10, 10:23 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JohnKSmith
HI guys If you're doing business on the Internet,...

HI guys
If you're doing business on the Internet, securing your PC is of the utmost of importance. Failure to protect and maintain your computer can literally destroy your online business -...
Forum: General May 9th 10, 08:31 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi all Factoring is a financial service designed...

Hi all
Factoring is a financial service designed to help firms to arrange their receivable better. Under a typical factoring arrangement a factor collects the accounts on due dates, effects payments...
Forum: General May 9th 10, 08:26 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi everyone I was curious what the difference was...

Hi everyone
I was curious what the difference was between oem and retail version software. Here is what I came up with. The oem version can only be used once on that system and no tech support from...
Forum: Intel May 9th 10, 08:23 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi dear Atom is an emerging XML vocabulary and...

Hi dear
Atom is an emerging XML vocabulary and protocol for syndication and editing. Atom has a coherent linking model to express a number of different types of links. Atom borrows heavily from the...
Forum: Acer Computers May 5th 10, 10:15 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi Please this site and you get more...

Hi
Please this site and you get more information
http://www.fixya.com/postquestionpremium.aspx?ctgid=0&prdid=508424&brdid=0&ref=gab
You first write your problem then submit. I hope you will solve...
Forum: Acer Computers May 5th 10, 10:07 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi All Any note book specially acer note book is...

Hi All
Any note book specially acer note book is so quote.But one problem of any note book is CD/DVD is doesn't exit.Rest of thing is all right.You can use any external CD/DVD drive can use for...
Forum: Acer Computers May 5th 10, 09:01 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi John I am using ACER Laptop since 2 year but i...

Hi John
I am using ACER Laptop since 2 year but i am using internet since 6 month.I don't know what process causes this CPU-capacity But its working very easily.
Forum: General May 5th 10, 08:52 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi Please visit this site and you get more...

Hi
Please visit this site and you get more information.
http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/07/irecovery-iphone-recovery-mode-loop-restart/
What ever you know of this site please replay.
Forum: General May 5th 10, 08:40 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi Kathleen In my opinion A freelancer or...

Hi Kathleen
In my opinion A freelancer or freelance writer is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term.
Forum: General May 5th 10, 08:29 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi Exports I don't fully understand how Windows 7...

Hi Exports
I don't fully understand how Windows 7 Retail vs OEM. What I understand is OEM is locked to one computer.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 25th 10, 07:22 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi guys Nvidia Videocards is an excellent...

Hi guys

Nvidia Videocards is an excellent videocard.I am playing Freedom Fighter game
in Nvidia Videocard its picture quality is excellent.
In my opinion when you using computer please install ...
Forum: Acer Computers April 25th 10, 07:03 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi dude. I am using ACER ASPIRE 5920 model Laptop...

Hi dude.
I am using ACER ASPIRE 5920 model Laptop since two year.Its an excellent betray backup system. Its sound system, display and configuration is excellent but i don't know, since two year i...
Forum: Intel April 21st 10, 11:11 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hello Guys When you install Windows on a computer...

Hello Guys
When you install Windows on a computer that is using an unsupported video adapter, Windows Setup installs a standard VGA mode driver. However, after you install Windows, you may be able to...
Forum: Intel April 21st 10, 11:04 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hello Everybody Can I run Windows 7 on a PC with...

Hello Everybody

Can I run Windows 7 on a PC
with an Intel D945GNT series motherboard?
I'm not using the onboard audio or video chips. If necessary, can I
download the chipset drivers? It has 4 gigs...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors April 21st 10, 10:51 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hello everyone. Thanks for the replies. I have...

Hello everyone.
Thanks for the replies.
I have run CPUZ 1.54 64 bit and it says that the processor is running 2
cores and 2 threads. I thought that this was meant to be a 4 core CPU?
Forum: Intel April 20th 10, 10:59 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi All This year's newest dual-core Core i3 and...

Hi All
This year's newest dual-core Core i3 and i5 processors have just been officially launched by Intel and already Anandtech has put up data on performance, among other things. The new Clarkdale...
Forum: General April 20th 10, 10:50 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hey Guys Factoring is a financial transaction...

Hey Guys
Factoring is a financial transaction whereby a business sells its accounts receivable to a third party (called a factor) at a discount in exchange for immediate money with which to finance...
Forum: Abit Motherboards April 19th 10, 10:59 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hey Guys Whatever i know Abit is a computer...

Hey Guys
Whatever i know Abit is a computer technology company that manufactures motherboards and graphics cards.Abit provides technical support for their products through an online support website:
Forum: General April 19th 10, 10:44 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hello Exports, In computing, an IRQ conflict is a...

Hello Exports,
In computing, an IRQ conflict is a once common hardware error, received when two devices were trying to use the same interrupt request to signal an interrupt to the Programmable...
Forum: General April 18th 10, 07:53 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hello everyone, Not bad as a bundle but those...

Hello everyone,

Not bad as a bundle but those shopping around could beat it honestly I just want a site other than frys to push some DDR2 for cheap. It's a pain waiting for stuff to go on clearance...
Forum: Intel April 18th 10, 07:37 AM
Replies: 50
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hi Exports, Itanium is a family of 64-bit Intel...

Hi Exports,

Itanium is a family of 64-bit Intel microprocessors that implement the Intel Itanium architecture (formerly called IA-64). The processors are marketed for use in enterprise servers and...
Forum: Intel April 14th 10, 12:28 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By JohnKSmith
Hey Guys, Its an excellent thread. Designed to...

Hey Guys,
Its an excellent thread.
Designed to provide performance measurements that can be used to compare compute-intensive workloads on different computer systems, SPEC CPU2006 contains two...
Forum: General April 14th 10, 12:05 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By JohnKSmith
Lightbulb IRQ conflicts can occur when new hardware is...

IRQ conflicts can occur when new hardware is installed or reconfigured.
Thanks for information.
Forum: General April 14th 10, 11:53 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By JohnKSmith
Lightbulb Hi Guys. In computing, an IRQ conflict is a once...

Hi Guys.
In computing, an IRQ conflict is a once common hardware error, received when two devices were trying to use the same interrupt request to signal an interrupt to the Programmable Interrupt...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25