Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: No Way
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 10th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By No Way
P5B-VM & CPU questions

On Thu, 10 May 2007 01:38:16 -0400, Paul wrote:

No Way wrote:
What is the highest or the fastest CPU the P5B-VM can handle? Thanks.

When I look at the list, that board...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 10th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By No Way
P5B-VM & CPU questions

What is the highest or the fastest CPU the P5B-VM can handle? Thanks.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 5th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 05:32:07 -0000, "John Weiss"
wrote:

"No Way" wrote...

CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO E6600 @ 2.40GHz
Memory: Kingston...
Forum: General March 3rd 07, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By No Way
Three Desktops side by side and MS wireless keyboards/mice problems

I have three desktops placed side by side and all are using MS'
wireless keyboards and mice. The two are using MS Wireless Comfort
Keyboard 1.0A (Model: 1027) with MS Wireless Laser Mouse...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 3rd 07, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By No Way
Three Desktops side by side and MS wireless keyboards/mice problems

I have three desktops placed side by side and all are using MS'
wireless keyboards and mice. The two are using MS Wireless Comfort
Keyboard 1.0A (Model: 1027) with MS Wireless Laser Mouse...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 3rd 07, 11:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 23:08:24 GMT, No Way wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:50:02 -0000, "Michael Hawes"
wrote:

"No Way" wrote in...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 3rd 07, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:50:02 -0000, "Michael Hawes"
wrote:

"No Way" wrote in message
Oh,...
Forum: General February 28th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:57:19 -0500, Paul wrote:

There is an article he

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/tips/w2mem.mspx

The graph shows the...
Forum: General February 28th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:30:33 -0500, Paul wrote:

No Way wrote:
My specs are below. I currently do alot of unpacking anywhere between
50 to 100 50MB or 100MB RAR files and...
Forum: General February 27th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

Oh, another question I have is, given what I mostly use my computer
for, would it be better to choose "Programs" or "System cache" under
the "Memory Usage" section in Systems Properties - Advanced...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 27th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

Oh, another question I have is, given what I mostly use my computer
for, would it be better to choose "Programs" or "System cache" under
the "Memory Usage" section in Systems Properties - Advanced...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 27th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:52:55 -0000, "Trimble Bracegirdle"
wrote:

You have windows XP ...be aware your standard 32 Bit version of XP (as well
as VISTA)
can not use more than...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 27th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

My specs are below. I currently do alot of unpacking anywhere between
50 to 100 50MB or 100MB RAR files and other compressed files at a time
and also perform alot of volume/archive recovery and...
Forum: General February 27th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By No Way
Would adding more RAM to my current rig improve the speed and overall performance?

My specs are below. I currently do alot of unpacking anywhere between
50 to 100 50MB or 100MB RAR files and other compressed files at a time
and also perform alot of volume/archive recovery and...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 2nd 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By No Way
Anyone running a 802.11g PCI/USB adapter in their P2B machine W/XP Pro SP2 connecting to WRT54G router?

Charlie, I really appreciate your detailed and insightful replies to
my numerous questions. Hope to get this working soon. Thanks again!

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:12:03 -0500, "Charlie...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 31st 07, 07:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By No Way
Anyone running a 802.11g PCI/USB adapter in their P2B machine W/XP Pro SP2 connecting to WRT54G router?

Sorry, one more thing, can you please tell me what other PCI cards you
have in your slots besides the WMP54G? Thanks again.

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:39:01 -0500, "Charlie...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 31st 07, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By No Way
Anyone running a 802.11g PCI/USB adapter in their P2B machine W/XP Pro SP2 connecting to WRT54G router?

Also, do you recall which rev your P2B is? From reading this thread,
http://www.linksysinfo.org/forums/archive/index.php?t-31449.html, it
appears as though the PCI card won't work for PCI 2.2...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 31st 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By No Way
Anyone running a 802.11g PCI/USB adapter in their P2B machine W/XP Pro SP2 connecting to WRT54G router?

Hi Charlie,

Still a no go for me...grrrrrr. But, would you mind telling me which
PCI slot you inserted your WMP54G card into? Which one would it be
from the AGP slot?

And did you install the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 31st 07, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By No Way
Anyone running a 802.11g PCI/USB adapter in their P2B machine W/XP Pro SP2 connecting to WRT54G router?

Great, great, thanks for the bit of suggestion on loading the driver
only. I haven't tried that yet. Thanks again. Hopefully, it'll work
out for me.

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:39:01 -0500, "Charlie...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 30th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By No Way
Anyone running a 802.11g PCI/USB adapter in their P2B machine W/XP Pro SP2 connecting to WRT54G router?

I just bought a Linksys WMP54G PCI Wireless adapter (v4.1, at least
that's what it says on the card itself) and even though I've tried the
card in different PCI slots, the PCI 2.1 enabled in the...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20