Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: goPostal
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 9th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By goPostal
Graphics Card for £75 Max!

"KCB" wrote in message

"George Mooth" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 7th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 47
Posted By goPostal
8800 GTX or not?

wrote in message
Hi,
I've been thinking about upgrading my video card...
The top card today is the 8800GTX...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 26th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By goPostal
Upgraded my computer and its video card, but get black and white TV out (grey scale).

"Cameron Walsh" wrote in message
Well, I did find this:
From my...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 26th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By goPostal
Video playback problems with 7600GS

"Rob Pollard" wrote in message
Hi All,
Recently I upgraded my graphics card to an nVidia GeForce 7600 GS for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 11th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
driver problems?

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
goPostal wrote:

Heh, I understand. This is more a systemic thing. The poor playback...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 10th 06, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
driver problems?

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
goPostal wrote:

Running a 6800 with the latest stable drivers. Video playback is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 10th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
driver problems?

Running a 6800 with the latest stable drivers. Video playback is very dark
after a little while. Reboots clear the problem for a little bit then the
screen darkens again on any video playbacks. Is...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7