Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nicole & Tom Guymer
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 26th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Graphic Corruption, Is there a way to test the card without asecond PC?

First of One wrote:
1. Wiggle the monitor cable.
2. Try the other port.
3. Reseat the card.

If 1-3 don't make a difference, then the card has gone bad. Dispose of it
responsibly.

If...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 2nd 07, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Video update caused Vista reactivation

James wrote:
Is this a typical occurrence for video card upgrades under Windows Vista?

I upgraded from a GeForce 7300GT that burned up, to a GeForce
7600GT....and immediately Windows said...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 21st 07, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
NVidia Pure Video Decoder

Frey wrote:
Hello!

Does NV Pure Video Decoder works on Vista?
Is the hardware accerelation for DVD only or can run dixv/xvid?

Thanx!

Yes, it works fine. If you are using a version of...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 30th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 16
Vista VS XP overclocking

leadfoot wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
"Ed Light" wrote in message
Forum: Overclocking May 30th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 17
Vista VS XP overclocking

leadfoot wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
"Ed Light" wrote in message
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 19th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Overclocking my athlon x2 3800

panteradown2 wrote:
im going to try and overclock my cpu soon i have a 3800 dual core amd
athlon 64 . I also just got 2gb of dd2 800 ram and a Kn9 sli abit mobo
im also going to put a zalman...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 13th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
7800GS OC in Vista??

Charlie wrote:
Is there a simple and easy-to-use OC utility that works for this card
(7800GS) under Vista.
I used Cool Bits successfully under XP on a 6600gt. I am looking for a
similar...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 12th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
New card install problems

Marnok.com wrote:
I think maybe I stumbled on a step of installation... or something.

My problem is this:

Just installing a new BFG 7600GS OC AGP.

After installation, the drivers are...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 28th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
7600GT quiet fan

tony pac wrote:
I have a new 7600GT ,is there a fan that is more quiet then the fan that
came with this card,one that would fit easily.Thanks

---
avast! Antivirus: Inbound message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 28th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Upgrade from GeForce FX 5200 to?

kantons wrote:
My current system, a Sony Vaio RA710G desktop came with a GeForce FX 5200
AGP 8x 128MB video card. I'm using a Sony SDM-HS95P monitor.

This PC is only used for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 24th 06, 06:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Video Playback Problems with GeForce 6600 GT & More

wrote:
I'm having problems which I think are related to my graphics card, the
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT.

The first major problem is video playback. When I try to play...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 23rd 06, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Leadtek Geforce 6600GT and HDTV

Dan wrote:
"DaveW" wrote in message
Your 6600GT card is NOT HD capable, and offers only S-video and DVI video
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 21st 06, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
AGP
AGP

norm wrote:
I know AGP is about dead...but I need to squeeze about another year out of
my current MB. I have a 6800GT OC 256k would I notice much difference with a
7800GS.

Thanks in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 22nd 06, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
3D display 7950gt

Mr.E Solved! wrote:
Deuce wrote:
Just bought a new puter featuring Intel Duo 6600E, Giabyte GA965P-DQ6
mobo and Gainward 7950GT graphics card running through a AOC 193FW
monitor.

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14