Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lorenzo Sandini
Forum: Ati Videocards November 16th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Problem with TV-out

Lorenzo Sandini wrote:
Reno Raines wrote:
I have attached my Asus Radeon 4850 with my television. I have used
the SVHS-output on my videocard, a SVHS-composite adaptor and
connected it...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 8th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Problem with TV-out

Reno Raines wrote:
I have attached my Asus Radeon 4850 with my television. I have used the
SVHS-output on my videocard, a SVHS-composite adaptor and connected it
with the composite video-in...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 22nd 08, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
TV-out on Sapphire 2600PRO -- TV: black and white only ?

Hello,

I managed to clone my desktop to a small 14" CRT TV using the TV-out
connector, S-video cable and SCART adapter, but I only get B/W on the TV
screen. Quality is otherwise excellent.

I know...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 16th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
HD2600XT and HD2600PRO differences

First of One wrote:
I don't think it will matter much. Video cards after the Radeon X1K series
all downclock and down-voltage themselves in 2D mode. In fact, the voltage
reduction provides...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 16th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
HD2600XT and HD2600PRO differences

Hello,

I am using an HD2600XT in my HTPC, and the hottest component is without
any doubt the gfx card. I don't use it for gaming at all, and it's
passively cooled. It gets very hot to touch,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 8th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 34
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
What to do when reseller goes out of bussiness (rma) ?

Victor wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:32 pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Hello,

I think I have finally discovered what the problem was with my Dream PC for
2006.

One of...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 8th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 25

Victor wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:32 pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Hello,

I think I have finally discovered what the problem was with my Dream PC for
2006.

One of...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 8th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design

Victor wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:32 pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Hello,

I think I have finally discovered what the problem was with my Dream PC for
2006.

One of...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 1st 08, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 28
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Skybuck's Dream PC, Third Build, Done 99.9% ;) (Pictures!)

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello People,

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ladies ? Where, where ?

L.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 1st 08, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 25
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Skybuck's Dream PC, Third Build, Done 99.9% ;) (Pictures!)

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello People,

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ladies ? Where, where ?

L.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 1st 08, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 33
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Skybuck's Dream PC, Third Build, Done 99.9% ;) (Pictures!)

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello People,

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ladies ? Where, where ?

L.
Forum: Ati Videocards July 15th 08, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
HD2600XT and 32" LCD TV

Bringing up the old thread...

Did some testing, and indeed when setting the TV input to "HD", I get
the 1280x720 resolution (not 1280x768), but I still don't get the
1366x768 that was available...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 9th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
HD2600XT and 32" LCD TV

Benjamin Gawert wrote:
* Lorenzo Sandini:

Just curious about some details on resolution. My LCD TV (Philips
PF5320, 32")

So it's a 32PF5320

Yep, without any doubt.
Forum: Ati Videocards July 7th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
HD2600XT and 32" LCD TV

Hello,

Just curious about some details on resolution. My LCD TV (Philips
PF5320, 32") has DVI-in, but no HDMI. The DVI plug can be used to feed
analog component signal or digital signal, and the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 20th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
8600GT, Intel P35 boards and Command and Conquer: Generals

Lorenzo Sandini wrote:
Mr.E Solved! wrote:
Lorenzo Sandini wrote:
Hello,

I posted a question earlier about this issue and it was like farting
in the Sahara on a windy...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 20th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
8600GT, Intel P35 boards and Command and Conquer: Generals

Dr.White wrote:
"Lorenzo Sandini" wrote in message
Augustus wrote:
"Lorenzo Sandini"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 20th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Mr.E Solved! wrote:
Lorenzo Sandini wrote:
Hello,

I posted a question earlier about this issue and it was like farting
in the Sahara on a windy day.

To my great disappointment,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Augustus wrote:
"Lorenzo Sandini" wrote in message
Hello,

I posted a question earlier about this issue and it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
8600GT, Intel P35 boards and Command and Conquer: Generals

Hello,

I posted a question earlier about this issue and it was like farting in
the Sahara on a windy day.

To my great disappointment, Generals don't seem to work in XP on 2
different...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 17th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
ASUS P5B Deluxe with E6600 CPU

Ian D wrote:

The setting that actually changes this is the C1E Support. If you
don't touch any of the other settings and disable C1E, the CPU
will operate at 9x at all times. The C1E is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 11th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
8600GT and Command & Conquer Generals

Hello there,

Is there anyone playing Generals on such a gfx card ? Ok the answer
might be obvious to some, but here's the story.

I "upgraded" a computer running XP pro, based on a MSI i865/478...
Forum: General February 3rd 08, 07:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
white DVD drive ?

Hello,

I am looking for a white DVD drive. Not light grey or beige sometimes
sold as "white", but real white white to go with a Silverstone
SG02-white HTPC case.

I doesn't have to be a burner,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 25th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Silent "thin" aftermarket cooler for 7800GTX card ?

Thanks Robert for the suggestion and quick reaction.

I went to Thermaltake's website and noticed next to the DuOrb also the
TMG-ND2. I need to read a bit about their dimensions and possible...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 25th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
Silent "thin" aftermarket cooler for 7800GTX card ?

Hello,

I have been using for a while an Inno3D 7800GTX PCI-e card without any
problem, running with its stock cooler (the thin "reference" one).

As I mostly do 2D work on my computer the cooler is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 9th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorenzo Sandini
7800GTX, 94.24 drivers and Bioshock demo install

Patrick Vervoorn wrote:
In article ,
Lorenzo Sandini wrote:
Hi there,

I don't play much, but when I play, it's mostly...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35