Showing results 1 to 25 of 161
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mr deo
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 17th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By mr deo
A7N8X Deluxe error messages

"Paul" wrote in message
mr deo wrote:

In fact, Electrolytic caps only have a lifespan of something like 4
years of
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 15th 09, 10:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By mr deo
A7N8X Deluxe error messages

"Y" wrote in message
mr deo wrote:

"Paul" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 14th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By mr deo
A7N8X Deluxe error messages

"Paul" wrote in message
Y wrote:

Thanks for both of your comments.

On closer inspection today, I find that the...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors May 26th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 21
Posted By mr deo
AMD and Windows7 Virtualization of XP compatibility mode

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

Windows7 has an XP "compatibility box" included but I am told it
requires a specific flavor of...
Forum: Printers March 30th 09, 11:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By mr deo
Are there wireless printers that don't require software running on the laptop?

"Bud H" wrote in message
I am considering purchasing a wireless all-in-one printer. I have
some...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors March 17th 09, 09:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 3
Posted By mr deo
AMD Athlon LE-1620 BUGGED?

"Floppo" wrote in message
http://silverlight.net/forums/t/76402.aspx

"This processor has a known problem when using early BIOS...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 8th 09, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By mr deo
heatpipes vs. water-cooled WAS Micro ATX / water cooled question

"Andrew Hamilton" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 20:19:18 -0500, Paul wrote:

Heat...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 8th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By mr deo
Micro ATX / water cooled question

"Wonderman" wrote in message
The old Sony promo literature says that it is water cooled. A google
search
turned up a lot of...
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 30th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 18
Posted By mr deo
Need system to hold 10 hard drives

"Ginchy" wrote in message

"philo" wrote in message

Forum: Storage (alternative) January 24th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 18
Posted By mr deo
Need system to hold 10 hard drives

"Mickey Mouse" out wrote in message

"Danny" wrote in message
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 23rd 09, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 18
Posted By mr deo
Need system to hold 10 hard drives

"Danny" wrote in message
I am a home user on XP pro and have accumulated about 10 hard drives.
Mostly IDE, some SATA.

My...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors September 20th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 11
Posted By mr deo
65w vs 125w

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
I hope you aren't thinking a 125W cpu will out perform a 65W cpu when they
are both running...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 23rd 08, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 18
Posted By mr deo
How to diagnose a dead PS?

"Bruce." wrote in message
"William" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 28th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By mr deo
SURVEY: Do you use the QVL when buying RAM?

"Igor" wrote in message
How many people follow their motherboard's QVL (Qualified Vendor List)
when they're picking out...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 28th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"Igor" wrote in message
How many people follow their motherboard's QVL (Qualified Vendor List)
when they're picking out...
Forum: Printers June 13th 08, 10:14 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By mr deo
bond plastic to photo paper?

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
Well, of course it can be done, but do you expect to do it at home on
your own, or get it done...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors June 10th 08, 10:34 AM Posted to comp.sys.super,comp.arch,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3
Replies: 22
Posted By mr deo
Roadrunner Supercomputer using 12,960 CELL Processors Hits 1 PetaFlop (1000 TeraFlops) of double-precision FP Performance

"AirRaid" wrote in message
Yes, this is cross-posted, because IMO it deserves to be. This is a
Forum: General June 10th 08, 10:34 AM Posted to comp.sys.super,comp.arch,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3
Replies: 29

"AirRaid" wrote in message
Yes, this is cross-posted, because IMO it deserves to be. This is a
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors June 10th 08, 10:32 AM Posted to comp.sys.super,comp.arch,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3

"AirRaid" wrote in message
Yes, this is cross-posted, because IMO it deserves to be. This is...
Forum: General June 10th 08, 10:32 AM Posted to comp.sys.super,comp.arch,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3

"AirRaid" wrote in message
Yes, this is cross-posted, because IMO it deserves to be. This is...
Forum: Printers June 6th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By mr deo
Epson DX5050 blocked (or malfunctioning) nozzles

"Matthew Ford" wrote in message
I'm looking for advice with my Epson DX5050 inkjet printer. Three...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 16th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By mr deo
A7N8X-E Deluxe On-board Audio

"CP" wrote in message
That is what I was looking for...thanks CP
"mr deo"...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 16th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By mr deo
A7N8X-E Deluxe On-board Audio

"CP" wrote in message
I know this is a bit of dated mobo (but it has been a real workhorse for
me
and I am not...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 15th 08, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"CP" wrote in message
I know this is a bit of dated mobo (but it has been a real workhorse for
me
and I am not...
Forum: Printers May 14th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By mr deo
Lexmark x4580 all-in-one wireless printer

I have one of these, been trying to get it going through a hub, but I find
it connects to the hub but (yuck) vista refuses to see the printer.
When I install the Lexmark drivers from the CD or the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 161