Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Reggie Hillier
Forum: Ati Videocards February 14th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Reggie Hillier
HDCP Error

I am running a 4870 512 meg-10.1 drivers , 6600 quad,4 gig ram with a LG
GGC-H20L
blu-ray / hd-dvd drive. Sometimes when I play a blu-ray concert dvd I will
get a HDCP error
(3304) and it will...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 22nd 09, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Blu-Ray HDCP Error

Got it working. I used the dvd/hdmi adapter and connected a hdmi cable into
my Dell and all is working.
Thanks!

"Reggie Hillier" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 22nd 09, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Blu-Ray HDCP Error

I just installed a LG BR/HD player with a 4670 1gig. I am using Power DVD
and I get
an error " Fail to enabl HDCP. Please switch to analog
output..............". I am connected
to a Dell 24" lcd. I...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 18th 09, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Reggie Hillier
ATI Game Settings

Is there any program out there that will allow you to set 3d settings for
each game independant of the in-game settings ? Thanks !
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 9th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Reggie Hillier
**+ Call of Duty 5 **+

"timelord" wrote in message
Hi Skybuck, i have the game on pre-order so thanks for that. Can you tell
me the system...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 14th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Reggie Hillier
How to Flash BIOS?

Use Asus winflash to update it in windows.

http://support.asus.com/technicaldocuments/technicaldocuments.aspx?root=198&SLanguage=en-us

"Bruce." wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 28th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Reggie Hillier
KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Remember Shadow Warrior !

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Idea: KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 23rd 07, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Where to buy.

Double click on the link and it connects directly to it.

http://www.microdirect.co.uk:80/ProductInfo.aspx?source=NexTag&ProductID=25046

"Timelord" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 18th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 22
Posted By Reggie Hillier
No EDID

Why aren't you using a dvi cable ?

"Craig Coope" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:48:57 GMT, "Dan"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 31st 07, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Reggie Hillier
PC Cases with Two Supply

Why not just buy one big power supply.

"David Halpern" wrote in message
I am going to add to SLI Video cards...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 15th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Case with good airflow for sli and passively cooled motherboard ?

Here is a great case if you don't mind spending a few $$$$:
I have one with 2 8800 GTX's .

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556060352.html

Skybuck Flying" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 15th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Case with good airflow for sli and passively cooled motherboard ?

Here is a great case if you don't mind spending a few $$$$:
I have one with 2 8800 GTX's .

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556060352.html

Skybuck Flying" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 15th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Case with good airflow for sli and passively cooled motherboard ?

Here is a great case if you don't mind spending a few $$$$:
I have one with 2 8800 GTX's .

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556060352.html

Skybuck Flying" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 23rd 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By Reggie Hillier
9800 PRO

He would have been better to offer it in a local newsgroup for pickup.

"Brad" wrote in message

I'll chuck it. Thanks anyway,
Forum: Ati Videocards May 22nd 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Failing Radeon 7800PRO offered

So.... 100 people send you $5 and you keep money and send no
card....hmmm....good idea !

"Cordo" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 07, 10:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Vista and 8800 GTX SLI

Anybody have any comments on how the drivers are working ?
I want to switch from XP to Vista but I want to make sure the drivers
are working for SLI.
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 26th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Reggie Hillier
A8N deluxe first build...couple quick questions for a noob

Nice... since it is actually Raptor.....sorry ....couldn't resist.

"jadavis01" wrote in message
I just being a...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 18th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Wnidows XP can't copy file during install to asus mb raid 0

I agree.....I had the same problem and it was due to a memory issue.
I ram memtest and one of my memory slots was bad.

"old man" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 8th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Reggie Hillier
New Drivers are Out !

97.44 for 8800s
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 7th 06, 01:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Reggie Hillier
RAID question

I have used Drive Image Pro before and installed a drive image onto a raid
setup.
The program recognized the raid drives.

"NC Builder" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 5th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Off Topic - LCD Monitor Troubles HELP !

I found out the problem. It is the drivers for the 8800.
I installed the monitor on my other comp which has an X800 GTO
in it and it scales it perfectly at 1920x1200. I talked to EVGA tech support...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 5th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Off Topic - LCD Monitor Troubles HELP !

It is connected using DVI.
Thanks.

It sounds like you have it connected via analog. A monitor this large
should
be using DVI.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 5th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Off Topic - LCD Monitor Troubles HELP !

Thanks Bob but I already tried that.
Any chance it could be something in the Nvidia drivers for the 8800 that is
not
allowing it to properly display 1920x1200 ?

"Bob" ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 4th 06, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Off Topic - LCD Monitor Troubles HELP !

Yes.... no go on that one too.

Did you do a Windows Update and see if it finds anything?
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 4th 06, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Reggie Hillier
Off Topic - LCD Monitor Troubles HELP !

Sorry.... that is what I meant to type....it's been a long day !

"Dan" wrote in message
Your native resolution for this monitor is 1920...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37