Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JeffC
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 27th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By JeffC
Annoying nTune messages?

So I installed nTune and did a tune of my system only to have retarded
messages pop up whenever nTune loads a new performance profile. "best
system.npe load, push ok" etc. I've seen others...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 1st 07, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By JeffC
Upgraded ram, now overclock is reduced (Opteron)?

This is a bit different. I upgraded my ram from two sticks of Hynix
DDR400 (2x512MB) to two sticks Hynix DDR400 (2x1024MB). Now my Opteron
144 (Venus) will only run at 2.5GHz max. Previously it...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2