Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill
Forum: Ati Videocards April 4th 09, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By Bill
Problems with X850 and possible best AGP cards

In article , says...

After a recent LAN party my son's PC has been running like a dog. The
current ATI X850 PE only puts out about 9 fps in TF2....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 14th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Bill
For those with Realtek Audio (888, 889, ALC1200)

In article ,
says...

As I was installing new software I noticed that my local Settings TEMP
folder was filled with foreign language...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 14th 09, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill
Advice on buying Athlon 64 X2 mobo

In article ,
says...

I want to upgrade my Asrock mobo (on my main PC) to possibly an Asus
mobo for Athlon 64 X2/ dual core. I...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 10th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill
Can I make a meaningfull performance uprgrade with the old MSI 6119 motherboard with AGP video card?

In article ,
says...

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Richard"...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 10th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill
Motherboards with two PATA connectors

In article ,
says...

I have been looking at web pages with motherboards. All the ones I
have seen so far have only one PATA...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 2nd 09, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill
Requesting feedback for my Planned Rig

In article , seraphy.3of136
@no.email.invalid says...

Hi guys just going to list what I'm going for, please note any
complications or
if something...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 2nd 09, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Bill
Shortened 9800GT "Green Edition"

In article QJDql.15641$PH1.142@edtnps82, says...

"a1pcfixer" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Printers August 16th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Bill
Are you the same "Bill" [email protected] - - - - ?

In article MPG.230e524d90be05d3989921@localhost,
says...
In article ,
says...
Are you the...
Forum: Printers August 14th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Bill
Are you the same "Bill" [email protected] - - - - ?

In article ,
says...
Are you the same "Bill" that posted
the Subject: $100 Gas Voucher
Forum: Printers August 14th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Bill
$100 Gas Voucher

In article ,
says...
If you look in the mirror you will see a liar!

snipospam

So did the spammer give you a voucher for...
Forum: Printers August 13th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By Bill
Need new one

In article ,
says...

snip

Well, I did ask specifically about the HP D2545. Is it not on that refill site because it is a piece...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 11th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill
M3A32-MVP Deluxe COM1 port

In article ,
says...
I need a COM port for a machine using the above MB (Asus M3A32-MVP
Deluxe) and even though their manual says there...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 11th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill
Linux COmpatible Mother Board

In article ,
says...
In article MPG.23090fc13047cbe7989913@localhost,
says...
In article...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 10th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill
Linux COmpatible Mother Board

In article , str1099.2e42b65
@hardwarebanter.com says...

does any one know of a good linux compatible mother board?

--
str1099
Forum: Overclocking August 9th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking

In article ,
says...
snip

Still talking to myself. g

Turns out that I couldn't get the tray E7200 and had already transfered
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 9th 08, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Bill
eVGA GF 9600 GT fast as the dickens

In article , deimos@localhost says...
johns wrote:
snipowinensnivel

johns

Yer doin' it wrong.
Forum: Ati Videocards August 8th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill
X800GT AIW

In article , "Clive in
Kent" says...
Hi all,

Newbie here so apologies in advance if this has been covered a...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 6th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill
4850 on PCI-E 1.0

In article ,
says...
Could anyone please tell me if the 4850 will work ok on PCI-E 1.0 board

Yes.

and
if so how much performace do you...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 4th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill
Where to buy COM / LPT / SPDIF / etc brackets in the USA?

In article ,
says...
http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/Products/Motherboard/AccessoryList.aspx

Where can I buy these parts in the USA?
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 2nd 08, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill
Post error... I think

In article , brian
) says...
) says...
My new P5E-VM HDMI MB gives one beep at startup. I see a message that says
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 2nd 08, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill
GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev.1.0) Northbridge overheating

In article , gts123SPAM-NO!
@ntlworld.com says...
Gigabyte quite quickly realeased a new version of the GA-MA78GM-S2H which
has a much bigger heatsink on the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 1st 08, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill
Post error... I think

In article %sukk.223987$TT4.49803@attbi_s22, brian
) says...
My new P5E-VM HDMI MB gives one beep at startup. I see a message that says
press tab to see bios post message, but...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 1st 08, 04:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Bill
Screeching noise

In article ,
says...
Leslie Cupitt wrote:
not a thing worth reading/snip

So basically you're trying...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 31st 08, 10:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Bill
Screeching noise

In article ,
says...
My son's computer sporadically emits a screeching noise that goes on for
varying periods. It is not...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 30th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill
X48-DQ6

In article ,
says...
I have that mobo that is going in a pc i am currently building. I don't know
what ECC memory is but i have 4 gig...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500