Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oldwolf
Forum: Ati Videocards May 25th 07, 07:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By oldwolf
GV-AF64DGE

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLG_en___AU206&q=GV%2dAF64DGE

"racer" wrote in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 29th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By oldwolf
7800GS OC in Vista??

"don't look" don't wrote in message

"First of One" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 12th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By oldwolf
Good replacement fan for 7800GS

I have the Gainward 7800gs + 512 Silent Golden Sample, from what I have been
able to find there are no coolers that will fit this card. Other AGP cards
are no real problem but the 7800gs...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 5th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By oldwolf
CPU preference?

"johns" wrote in message
That article says a lot about FPS in games and apps, but it
says nothing about the...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 29th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By oldwolf
bad 7.3 install

Try using driver cleaner pro from:

"Tony Pacc" wrote in message
I tried to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 26th 07, 09:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By oldwolf
Utility that monitors video card temp

ATITool also works with Nvidia cards, I think from version 0.24

"kris.P" wrote in message
Hi,

I tried searching...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 21st 07, 08:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By oldwolf
Temperature story 6600GT

Be VERY careful using a vacuum inside a computer case, they can build up
quite a large static charge, which can, (and I have seen it happen), very
thoroughly kill your system.

"Gil"...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors March 14th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 6
Posted By oldwolf
AMD athlon 64 3400+ 2.4ghz 512 l2 cache skt 754 runs hot

"wasdrogan" wrote in message
not using cnq it for some unknown reason crashes my pc

well i cleaned the heatsink and processor...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 23rd 07, 07:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By oldwolf
Monitoring Temperature

I apologise but I swear it was there when I posted it. :-)
Any way lets try again shall we.

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?s=6461a2798b7a280c8c3c567ef2f58d9d&showtopic=2379&st=0

Let me know if...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 23rd 07, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By oldwolf
Monitoring Temperature

Here you go, I just fired it up and it works fine.
No pics coz its an old article but you should be able to manage just fine by
reading the guide.
One point I will make..........READ THE GUIDE...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 23rd 07, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By oldwolf
Monitoring Temperature

"Andreas Rainer" wrote in message
What Programs could be used to monitor the temperature of my graphic
card?

NVidia...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 4th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
PCI
Posted By oldwolf
PCI

Gentlemen..........
He was asking about PCI - *NOT* - PCI EXPRESS..........
"Irwin Opper" wrote in message
Hi all,
Can...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 3rd 07, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By oldwolf
Ati Tools question...

Yep
Enable autolad at startup via the various options available.

wrote in message
Do I have to load Ati...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 09:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By oldwolf
How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

There exists an Arctic Cooling-equipped, highly overclockable 512 MB
7900GT
AGP in the form of Gainward's 7800GS+, available for a price at
Overclockers.co.uk. Stop waiting. :-)

And a damn...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors January 15th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 5
Posted By oldwolf
AMD AM2 vs 939

Am2 boards are 940 pin.
I dont think a 939 will fit. (could be wrong though)

"AnotherAnonymous" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15