Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bazza
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 18th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Bazza
Question about DVI-I

"Merf" wrote...
The Nvidia card (BFG 7800 GS OC 256) has a DVI-I connector and a 15 pin D
connector. I want to use the DVI-I connector on the video card, but I can't
find a monitor with a...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 15th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Bazza
PC upgrade opinions, suggestions, alternatives...please

I am seriously considering upgrading my PC (almost certainly).

Opinions, suggestions, alternatives, ideas ... please.

At the moment I have P4C800-ED, 3.0ghz Northwood, 2*SATA2 HDD's,
2*Corsair...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 11th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Bazza
Graphics card power Q

"Paul" wrote...
It would appear that my PSU may not have enough "grunt":

This is my PSU:

http://www.globalwinusa.com/products/power_supply/saf450.html

DC Output: +3.3V +5V ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 06, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Bazza
Gainward 7800GS+ & 12v usage ... my PSU OK?

"Graham" wrote in message...
I have this card and a 400w power supply, the only two spare power
connectors I had were on the same rail, so hooked it to them and so far no
problems. I don't...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 10th 06, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Bazza
Graphics card power Q

"DRS" wrote...

Probably. What matters is sufficient amps on the 12v rail(s). Google
alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia as this question has been discussed many
times there.

Thanks....
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 06, 11:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Bazza
Gainward 7800GS+ & 12v usage ... my PSU OK?

I'm considering buying this graphics card:

http://www.gainward.net/products/product.php?products_id=48

Under System Requirements in the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 10th 06, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Bazza
Graphics card power Q

Not strictly a ASUS mobo Q ...

I have a P4C800-ED currently with a Intel 3.0ghz Northwood (but looking
at upgrading to a Prescott 3.4ghz) & 2*512mb Corsiar memory.

I'm considering buying this...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 10th 06, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Bazza
CPU upgrade for P4C800-ED

I currently have a P4 3.0ghz Northwood CPU & I'm thinking of upgrading
to a Prescott 3.4ghz CPU ... assuming I can buy one somewhere.

From what I can tell thats the fastest socket478 CPU the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8