Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bolooser55
Forum: Dell Computers January 29th 16, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Bolooser55
Inspiron 1520

Good evening (here) I gave years ago my Inspiron 1520 to a friend and
she called me yesterday saying it made a clicking sound and it will not
boot anymore. From what I suppose it is the Hard drive...
Forum: Dell Computers July 2nd 14, 01:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 0
Posted By Bolooser55
Optiplex 9020

One of the front USB ports went awol last sunday and so did the machine
a few minutes later that did not want to boot anymore.

Called Dell on monday morning and on tuesday noon a technician came...
Forum: General August 3rd 13, 12:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Bolooser55
Win7pro to WinXP

Le 03/08/2013 13:36, philo a écrit :
On 08/03/2013 06:05 AM, Bolooser55 wrote:
Good day,
My Acer Veriton L670G came with Win7 32bits. It has 4 gig of ram.
I like Win7 and like even more...
Forum: General August 3rd 13, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Bolooser55
Win7pro to WinXP

Good day,
My Acer Veriton L670G came with Win7 32bits. It has 4 gig of ram.
I like Win7 and like even more Windows XP this is why I thought about
installing WinXP to replace Win7.
Would I run into...
Forum: General December 26th 12, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Bolooser55
Updating Acer Veriton L670G bios

Le 26/12/2012 20:55, Paul a écrit :
Bolooser55 wrote:
Good day,
I am having a hard time updating that bios and have not succeeded yet.
I made a USB stick boot device (formated it in fat32)...
Forum: General December 26th 12, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Bolooser55
Updating Acer Veriton L670G bios

Good day,
I am having a hard time updating that bios and have not succeeded yet.
I made a USB stick boot device (formated it in fat32) and got to the dos
commande C: which in fact is the usb stick...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 6th 12, 12:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Bolooser55
MSI Geforce 6200 question

Le 06/11/2012 03:44, rb a écrit :
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_175.19_whql.html

thank you
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 5th 12, 09:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Bolooser55
MSI Geforce 6200 question

Good day, I just put together an old system : winXP on a SA7 Abit
motherboard (Sis chipset) and P4 2400 with a geforce 6200.

Which nvidia drivers would you recommend for this machine. I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 29th 12, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 20
Posted By Bolooser55
Fuses blow up

Le 29/05/2012 19:20, Flasherly a écrit :
On May 29, 12:07 pm, wrote:
Good day,

I came home yesterday and found out the electricity out. After checking
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 29th 12, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 20
Posted By Bolooser55
Fuses blow up

Good day,

I came home yesterday and found out the electricity out. After checking
the electrical apparatus (taking them out and back in their plug, I
found out my comp was the culprit and would...
Forum: Dell Computers August 30th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Bolooser55
Inspiron 1520 Error message on boot up