Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
color of ethernet ports? by [email protected]
I have seen pictures of some high-end mainboards, which have a red ethernet port and a black port. The red being a 2.5GBASE-T port. Sombody told me that 10 Gbps ports are blue, but I doubt that. Last place I worked at had a cluster with 10GBASE-T and I am sure it was all Henry Ford black. USB has...
Today 11:04 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
64-core processor, a dream cpu or a nightmare monster ? =DDDD by [email protected]
I am drooling over the idea of having a C64 =D Which in this case would be a C=computer 64=cores ! LOLOLOL. I really want a 64-core computer, which would be capable of 128 threads. I wanted such a parallel computer since 1999 or so, and it has taken this industry almost 20 years to reach that...
Today 09:16 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Nvidia Videocards
64-core processor, a dream cpu or a nightmare monster ? =DDDD by [email protected]
I am drooling over the idea of having a C64 =D Which in this case would be a C=computer 64=cores ! LOLOLOL. I really want a 64-core computer, which would be capable of 128 threads. I wanted such a parallel computer since 1999 or so, and it has taken this industry almost 20 years to reach that...
Today 09:16 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3