Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymous
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 24th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymous
nvidia control panel.

What is the difference between setting antialiasing and anisotropic
filtering on the nvidia control panel and letting the application decide?
Why would I pick one over another?
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 24th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Anonymous
GeForce 7600 GT

Ntune works, I can overclock that way; however, the coolbits file that you
pointed me to does not work. Has nvidia moved the overclocking
functionality to the ntune program?

"Mr.E Solved!"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 23rd 06, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Anonymous
GeForce 7600 GT

Just picked up an EVGA GeForce 7600 GT, uninstalled my old NVIDIA drivers,
went to NVIDIA.com and downloaded/installed the new driver. When I go to
the nvidia control panel and I go to the 3D...
Forum: Overclocking August 10th 06, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Anonymous
Overclocking with a Stock HP Motherboard?

For instance: I am running linux on the machine and I notice that there is
a cpufreq program that interfaces with some hardware in order to scale the
CPU speed between 900 MHz and 1.6 GHz; is...
Forum: Overclocking August 10th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Anonymous
Overclocking with a Stock HP Motherboard?

Hi Folks,

I have an HP Pavilion ze4325us laptop; of course, since it's a complete
package type system, the bios does not have any overclocking settings. The
system has an AMD Athlon XP Mobile...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5