Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Buffalo[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 17th 12, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 57
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GTOC - PC Shutting Off - Temperature Problem?

Damaeus wrote:
In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Paul
posted on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 05:47:14 -0500 the following:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 15th 12, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Damaeus wrote:
In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Paul
posted on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:27:33 -0500 the following:

Damaeus wrote:

I got a Thermaltake because...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 14th 12, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 57
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GTOC - PC Shutting Off - Temperature Problem?

Damaeus wrote:
In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Damaeus
posted on Wed, 14 Nov 2012
02:57:20 -0600 the following:

I might reconnect the 15"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 14th 12, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 57
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GTOC - PC Shutting Off - Temperature Problem?

Damaeus wrote:
In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, "Buffalo"
posted on Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:02:20 -0700 the
following:

Damaeus wrote:

First of all, I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 11th 12, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 57
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GTOC - PC Shutting Off - Temperature Problem?

Damaeus wrote:
Sorry, this is kind of long, but I'm trying to be thorough:

First of all, I recently (within the last week) got a new 27" Acer
S271HL monitor that'll run 1920 x 1080. I love...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 1st 12, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Ping Paul

geoff wrote:
good gaming PC

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/System-Builder-Marathon-August-2012-GTX-670-Kepler,3280.html

Thanks for that link. I have been searching the web for gaming...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 31st 12, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Ping Paul

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Hi, any good suggestions on building a good gaming PC for around
$1000 or less?
Thanks,
Buffalo
PS: Yes,I realize I will have to upgrade from...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 30th 12, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Ping Paul

Hi, any good suggestions on building a good gaming PC for around $1000 or
less?
Thanks,
Buffalo
PS: Yes,I realize I will have to upgrade from Win2000ProSP4. :)
If I go to Win7, should I go...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 23rd 12, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
need AGP video card recommendation for older system - please help

Adam wrote:
"Buffalo" wrote in message

Adam wrote:
"Rene" wrote in message ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 22nd 12, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
need AGP video card recommendation for older system - please help

Adam wrote:
"Rene" wrote in message ...
On 10/20/2012 07:48 AM, Paul wrote:
Adam wrote:
Looking for a quality but cheap AGP video card (off eBay)...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 26th 12, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
From my post...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 25th 12, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 6th 12, 07:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

Sid Elbow wrote:
On 5/5/2012 10:18 AM, Buffalo wrote:

I don't believe that I will do a clean install of my OS since my
backup was made after the problem started and I have a lot of
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 12, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I just
realized that if I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 12, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I just realized
that if I didn't have Halo installed, I wouldn't be...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 12, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I just realized
that if I didn't have Halo installed, I wouldn't be able to keep my
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 12, 03:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Sid Elbow wrote:
On 5/4/2012 6:59 PM, Buffalo wrote:

Yep, I have a backup to an external HDD.
But, I only have one HDD in my PC and it is a dual boot...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 12, 04:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

Sid Elbow wrote:
On 5/4/2012 6:59 PM, Buffalo wrote:

Yep, I have a backup to an external HDD.
But, I only have one HDD in my PC and it is a dual boot 98se-win2k
system and I would really...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 4th 12, 11:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Frank wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Interesting. I just reinstalled my agp drivers from ECS with no
difference. (EliteGroup mb K7s5a ver 3.1)
What specific...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 2nd 12, 12:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

Frank wrote:
Buffalo wrote:

Interesting. I just reinstalled my agp drivers from ECS with no
difference. (EliteGroup mb K7s5a ver 3.1)
What specific mb drivers did Win2K install?...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 30th 12, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I just realized
that if I didn't have Halo installed, I wouldn't be able to keep my
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 30th 12, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Paul

Buffalo wrote:
From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I just realized
that if I didn't have Halo installed, I wouldn't be able to keep my
7600gt AGP card able to play Q3 or view...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 30th 12, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Ping: Paul

From my post "GeForce 7600GT AGP on Win2000ProSP4" I just realized that if
I didn't have Halo installed, I wouldn't be able to keep my 7600gt AGP card
able to play Q3 or view videos in full...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 29th 12, 11:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

Frank wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
I am using Win2KProSp4 and a GeForce AGP 7600GT vid card and when I
go into Safe Mode, the display is tattered, torn up and I cannot
really read the letters on...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 29th 12, 04:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Buffalo[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

I am using Win2KProSp4 and a GeForce AGP 7600GT vid card and when I go into
Safe Mode, the display is tattered, torn up and I cannot really read the
letters on the Icons. When I move the mouse...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97