Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -HNN-
Forum: Printers May 25th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By -HNN-
I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true?

Also, reprinting partial sheets of labels is a big no-no.

I do that all the time with no real problems. If you don't do that when you
only need one or two address labels, it will cost you a small...
Forum: Printers April 14th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By -HNN-
chip resetter for epson r230

Grant,

Just out of sheer curiosity, have you tried to ask the retail outlet source
you got the printer, continuous ink setter, and chip resetter from, how to
use the chip resetter? (Why...
Forum: Printers February 18th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By -HNN-
Looking For A Printer Technician

gmail.co.za = South Africa

Harry

"Jan Alter" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Printers June 18th 07, 12:01 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By -HNN-
I put the wrong ink color in wrong cartrigde

FYI, it only took about 10 minutes or less to clear the cartridge and solve
the wrong ink problem. About 4 years later, I can now refill the black ink
cartridge now in less than 2 minutes, and the...
Forum: Printers June 17th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By -HNN-
I put the wrong ink color in wrong cartrigde

Dave,

The CMYK and color palette pages, in PDF format are available from
alotofthings.com, a refill ink supplier which is generally recommended in
this group. (They have a lot of interesting and...
Forum: Printers June 17th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By -HNN-
I put the wrong ink color in wrong cartrigde

FYI, it only took about 10 minutes or less to clear the cartridge and solve
the wrong ink problem. About 4 years later, I can now refill the black ink
cartridge now in less than 2 minutes, and the...
Forum: Printers June 16th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By -HNN-
I put the wrong ink color in wrong cartrigde

I once accidentally put cyan in the yellow chamber when I first started
refilling cartridges. I fixed the problem by filling the syringe, sans
needle, with tap water by "pumping" (forcing under...
Forum: Printers June 5th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By -HNN-
Lexmark Z611 and problems with ink levels

Next....

Try cleaning the printer cartridge electrical contacts, both on the
cartridge as well as the printer interface side. Use acetone, with a very
slightly dampened cotton swab (such as a...
Forum: Printers June 2nd 07, 08:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By -HNN-
Lexmark Z611 and problems with ink levels

Try unplugging the printer USB cable first, then the printer only, wall
power-plug for about a minute. Plug both back in while both your computer
and printer are powered up and on. This should...
Forum: Printers March 21st 07, 12:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By -HNN-
Lexmark 5470 Communication

John,

Do you have Microsoft's "System Configuration Utility" on XP? (I'm still
using W98SE.)

You can find it in W98 by going to Start MenuAccessoriesSystem
ToolsSystem Information. Then...
Forum: Printers March 20th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By -HNN-
Lexmark 5470 Communication

John,

I had the same issue with a Lexmark X6170. There are two separate issues
that you must deal with in correctly installing the printer drivers: a
"clean installation," and anti-virus software...
Forum: Printers October 8th 06, 06:26 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By -HNN-
Askew or Crooked Paper Feed on Lexmark 2400 Series All-In-One

Nehmo,

Try this if you already haven't: Adjust the left paper guide wide open if
the maximum paper width for the printer is 8 1/2" This will leave about
3/16" or 2 or 3mm of free play for the...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12