Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: erilar
Forum: Printers January 5th 10, 02:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote:

In article ,
erilar...
Forum: Printers January 4th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
AES wrote:

In article ],
isw wrote:

Forum: Printers January 3rd 10, 09:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
nospam wrote:

In article , David
Forum: Printers January 3rd 10, 09:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
Jolly Roger wrote:

You just can't stop harping on the clog problem. Fine - I'll come out
and say it: A...
Forum: Printers January 3rd 10, 09:40 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
TJ wrote:

Most intensive discussion this one little post spawned. Fascinating on
how it developed, too. The...
Forum: Printers January 3rd 10, 12:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
Jolly Roger wrote:

I'm quite sure it will outlast your cheap-o Epson. ; )

Let me know when it passes 11...
Forum: Printers January 3rd 10, 12:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
nospam wrote:

just because it happened to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone. if
so many people really did...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 09:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
Jolly Roger wrote:

In article ,
nospam...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 07:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
Jolly Roger wrote:

Most cheap, low-quality printers require you to clean the heads
regularly just to...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 07:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
heiko recktenwald wrote:

John Brock schrieb:
Beyond that, we're looking for a major brand with good
OS X support, and not...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
John McWilliams wrote:

My Mac store stopped putting printers out for a while now, but Office
Max/Depot usually has a...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
David wrote:

Any of the HP or Canons in basic form should do the trick -...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote:

Probably not--Brother's Mac support is incredibly good.

That's all very well,...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
J.J. O'Shea wrote:

If you _must_ go with a stand-alone inkjet, check out Epson or Canon. Stay
far away from HP, and further...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
"Jonathan L. Parker" wrote:

John Brock wrote:
My siblings and I bought our 80-some year old mother a...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 10, 05:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Replies: 125
Posted By erilar
Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
(John Brock) wrote:

My siblings and I bought our 80-some year old mother a new iMac
for Christmas, and her Epson Stylus Color 740...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16