Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: flamer [email protected]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 8th 09, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 17
UPS advice

On Aug 2, 11:37*pm, philo wrote:
flamer wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:00 am, Bob wrote:
On Aug 1, 1:31 am, "flamer...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 3rd 09, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 17
UPS advice

On Aug 2, 11:37*pm, philo wrote:
flamer wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:00 am, Bob wrote:
On Aug 1, 1:31 am, "flamer...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 2nd 09, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 17
UPS advice

On Aug 2, 2:00*am, Bob wrote:
On Aug 1, 1:31*am, "flamer "

wrote:
I have an APC smart-ups 3000 at home, which I got as a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 1st 09, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 17
UPS advice

I have an APC smart-ups 3000 at home, which I got as a freebie from
someone who said it will need new batteries.

I have been doing some testing with it, everything appears to be
running normally,...
Forum: General May 22nd 09, 02:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
UPS batteries

Hi I am wondering if its possible to have UPS batteries re-condition?
I have got hold of an old UPS, which I want to use at home, but the
batteries aren't holding a charge and need replacing, however...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 15th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
upgrading BOIS

On Oct 7, 4:40*pm, "Kent_Diego" wrote:
I like to boot from a CD with NTFS4DOS and run off of the hard drive.
Hiren's Boot CD and many other boot CDs have DOS with NTFS support. A...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors October 15th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 3
Upgrade Bios

Hi thanks for the reply, however I have tried all versions and none
work, including the version i am already running.

Flamer.
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors October 14th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 3
Upgrade Bios

Hi I have a gigabyte motherboard: GA-MA69VM-S2

I am trying to update the bios on it, its currently running F2, I have
downloaded what I believe to be the correct file fromt he gigabyte
website (a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 5th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
upgrading BOIS

Hi I have a real nnoying problem, a server I built about a year ago
has an issue that it wont always power up properly, when its running
it goes sweet, but when I do a soft or hard reset, or power on...
Forum: General December 2nd 07, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Dual Channel RAM

On Dec 1, 12:38 pm, "DaveW" wrote:
Wrong. You must use two IDENTICAL sticks in order to run in dual channel
mode. That is the only combination that works.

Forum: General November 30th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Dual Channel RAM

I currently have 1gb DDR2 800 RAM in a computer, I want to add more,
the advice I need is whether to buy a 2GB stick or 2x 1GB sticks (it
has 4 slots and is running debian x64)

I know the general...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11