Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rhox
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 25th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By rhox
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

Sam wrote:
| I meant that I don't lose the Dualview option if I change back to
single
| display mode.

That's a really interesting point that you brought up. My initial
thought of being a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Sam wrote:
"rhox" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Sam wrote:
"rhox" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
| snip
| | Thanks Sam, that works. I just wish I didn't have to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By rhox
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

Sam wrote:
snip
| Thanks Sam, that works. I just wish I didn't have to reboot
anytime I
| want to re-enable Dualview.

Glad to hear it worked. I know what you mean, I hate rebooting...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By rhox
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

Sam wrote:
I have a FX5600 and ran into this problem before too. The solution
that worked for me was to set the display properties to a single
monitor. Make sure that the TV is connected so...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 18th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By rhox
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

I used to use my television (NTSC) as a second monitor, had it running
last night actually, and in the NVIDIA control panel I could change both
my monitor's resolution and my television's...
Forum: General Hardware October 4th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,alive.computers.hardware,comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By rhox
Compaq Presario 6000 random reboots

Doubtful. I've scanned it with Nod32. I'm thinking that it might just be
dust or something, so I'm going to clean that all out when I get a
chance, and then post here with more info.

VanShania...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,alive.computers.hardware,comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By rhox
Compaq Presario 6000 random reboots

Doubtful. I've scanned it with Nod32. I'm thinking that it might just be
dust or something, so I'm going to clean that all out when I get a
chance, and then post here with more info.

VanShania...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By rhox
PCI Express card

The pci express wouldn't have any advantage over an agp card. With that
old of a game, any decent card should work fine. Granted, I don't claim
to be a professional at this, but it won't matter if...
Forum: General Hardware October 3rd 06, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,alive.computers.hardware,comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By rhox
Compaq Presario 6000 random reboots

For some reason my mom's computer keeps resetting randomly, even when
it's idle. I don't know what, and I even removed a second hard drive
that I had put in it hoping that it would give more power...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,alive.computers.hardware,comp.hardware