Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 19th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Sam
7300 owners - Are you happy with your card?

Sweat and no drawbacks. You sold me on that card.

I didn't realize that dx10 was vista only. (not an OS that I'm
particularly fond of) I guess it's safe to say that game developers
should support...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Sam
7300 owners - Are you happy with your card?

I looked at the 7900GS card that you have and that's quite an
impressive card for the money. In benchmark tests it can beat the GT
if it's overclocked and it's under $200. Quite the bang for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"spartacus" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
|
| I'm looking at a computer on Dell's website that has the Geforce
| 7300...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Sam
7300 owners - Are you happy with your card?

Nice system. Only reason to have a system like that is for the
graphic intensive games. It sounds like you're just the person I
need to talk to. I explained the challenge I was having in a post...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"DRS" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Peter van der Goes" wrote in message

| "Sam" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Sam
7300 owners - Are you happy with your card?

I'm looking at a computer on Dell's website that has the Geforce
7300 LE and was wondering how others felt about this card. It will
be used mainly for gaming - action, racing and combat. Any pros...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

"McG." wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 06:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"rhox" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
|

| What's SLI and what does it do?
|
| Sam

Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"rhox" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"McG." wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"rhox" wrote in message
| Sam wrote:
| snip
| | Thanks Sam, that works. I just wish I didn't have to reboot
| anytime I
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

snip
| Thanks Sam, that works. I just wish I didn't have to reboot
anytime I
| want to re-enable Dualview.

Glad to hear it worked. I know what you mean, I hate rebooting too,
it's annoying. At...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Anyway to have 2 monitors and TV

"ShutEye" wrote in message
| You need an extra video card to utilize 3 monitors. (1-AGP
| dual-head, 1-PCI) There are compatibilty issues with some...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

I have a FX5600 and ran into this problem before too. The solution
that worked for me was to set the display properties to a single
monitor. Make sure that the TV is connected so it's detected...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Anyway to have 2 monitors and TV

You need an extra video card to utilize 3 monitors. (1-AGP
dual-head, 1-PCI) There are compatibilty issues with some cards
working together but there is a database you can check out if you
decide to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Probably asking too much - automation

I don't know abything about scripting but if it will solve my
problem then it's worth learning. Thanks for the info.

Sam

"Jason A" wrote in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 20th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Probably asking too much - automation

Hi,

I have the FX 5600 Ultra with driver v93.71. When I play games, I
like to use the TV-out on some of them and have to change the
settings 'every' time I play. First - lower the res to 1024x768...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19