Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: McG.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 8th 07, 06:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By McG.
Windows XP Pro 64 bit sucks at multi-tasking !!!

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

It get lot's of freezes when loading files, opening applications, browsing
the web,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 28th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By McG.
Native resolution not attained

"Peacekeeper" wrote in message
My son has a new Samsung 204b lcd monitor and via DVI the PC (with XP) is
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 16th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By McG.
Specing out a new PC

"Jethro" wrote in message
McG. wrote:

big snip

There he is! Where you been hiding? I'd say you're on the right track
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 16th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By McG.
WDM won't Start - whatever WDM is

"RF" wrote in message

"McG." wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 15th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By McG.
WDM won't Start - whatever WDM is

"RF" wrote in message

"McG." wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By McG.
WDM won't Start - whatever WDM is

"RF" wrote in message

"BH2" wrote in message
Hi,
Just...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By McG.
Specing out a new PC

"Jethro" wrote in message
Phil Weldon wrote:
'Jethro' wrote, in part:
| I'm soliciting ideas and comments for my new PC build I'm about...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:33:27 -0600, "McG."
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 12th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By McG.
Doom3: Stuck at 540x480 with my new LCD monitor

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
McG. wrote:

I play some FPS games, and still consider my current LCD flat panel
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By McG.
Doom3: Stuck at 540x480 with my new LCD monitor

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
McG. wrote:

CRT's are superior to LCD's for non-WS gaming in every measurable
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By McG.
Nvidia Monitor ?? MSI7900GS

"Thomas B." wrote in message
Hi,

I wanna have a tool, which shows me the temperature of my gpu. I read
a lot of the tool...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By McG.
Need Help to Identify Cause of Problem

"SumGuy" wrote in message
I am running an Asus A8N-premium with an Opteron 185 cpu and a single
EVGA 7800GT. The driver I am using...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message
McG - I am REALLY loving this monitor now! Sure, like an LCD the text
could...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message
Sorry to keep bombarding you McG but..

I just played Half-Life2: Episode...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message
Ha! That can happen if you don't set it to match the aspect ratio
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message

The only widescreen TVs I have watched anything on are at a
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message

Nice!! I am not sure I could get used to multiple monitors though,
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 18
Posted By McG.
Doom3: Stuck at 540x480 with my new LCD monitor

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message

snip

CRT's are superior to LCD's for non-WS gaming in every measurable
criteria, as...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 07, 07:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB PCI Express x16 Video Card - VCG88GTSXPB

"AIANDAS" wrote in message
Ben,
the problem with my migrating to a faster CPU is Vista. I mean I could
buy a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:54:45 -0600, "McG."
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
Posted By McG.
Finally moving to an LCD monitor. Do I have to do anything?

"PW" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:57:53 -0600, "McG."
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 5th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By McG.
Single video card on SLI motherboard

"Mark G." wrote in message
"Conor" wrote:
In article...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 5th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By McG.
Single video card on SLI motherboard

"Mark G." wrote in message
Good morning.

Can an SLI-capable motherboard be used with just a single PCI-E video
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 5th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 27
Posted By McG.
Windows XP & DirectX 10

"First of One" root@localhost wrote in message
"Access" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 5th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 27
Posted By McG.
Windows XP & DirectX 10

"Access" wrote in message