Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gamefixer
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 13th 09, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By gamefixer
Inno3D GTX 295 Single-PCB Card Pictured

On May 12, 5:38*pm, "First of One" wrote:
http://en.expreview.com/2009/05/12/the-first-single-pcb-gtx295-from-i...

Looks like they were able to cram both GT200 GPUs and the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 13th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to fj.kanji,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By gamefixer
Videocards by Nvidia are RUBBISH!!!

On May 9, 10:23*pm, "Rita B. Flesh" wrote:
Nvidia cards are rubbish, they are worse than old
monochrome Hercules cards!!!

Throw them away and buy a videocard by...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 9th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
6800GT's, are they all the same?

On Jan 8, 4:51*pm, Paul wrote:
Benjamin Gawert wrote:
* gamefixer:

Before you flash the Mac card, could you save the Mac BIOS and email it
to me?

Well,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 8th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
6800GT's, are they all the same?

On Jan 8, 2:15*pm, Benjamin Gawert wrote:
* gamefixer:

I ended up bidding on a PC version and a Mac version. If I end up with
the Mac version I'll try it and see if it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 8th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
6800GT's, are they all the same?

On Jan 8, 1:05*pm, Paul wrote:
gamefixer wrote:
Hey all.

I've got a bad 6800GT in a Sega House of the Dead 4 arcade game CPU.
Sega wants over $1000.00 for the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 8th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
6800GT's, are they all the same?

Hey all.

I've got a bad 6800GT in a Sega House of the Dead 4 arcade game CPU.
Sega wants over $1000.00 for the replacement. You can imagine where I
told them to go when I heard that price!

Anyway,...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 20th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
Comcast Dropping Usenet

On Sep 20, 3:40*pm, "nospam" wrote:
http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

I guess to make bandwidth available for their crappy digital phone
service.

It's Comcastic!

Penny...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 20th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
Comcast Dropping Usenet

On Sep 20, 3:40*pm, "nospam" wrote:
http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

I guess to make bandwidth available for their crappy digital phone
service.

It's Comcastic!

Penny...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 12th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By gamefixer
!! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

On Sep 12, 2:02*am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Speak for yourself dip**** :)

And go cry somewhere else.

You big baby !

Bye,
* Skybuck =D
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 12th 08, 07:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By gamefixer
!! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

On Sep 12, 1:08*am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Why do you want to know where I am from ?

Do you want to assinate me because I kicked your ass in a game ? ;)

See the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 12th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By gamefixer
!! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

On Sep 11, 5:49*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
My standard gamer's answer to that is:

From my mother's ass.

Is that good enough for you ? ;)

Bye,
* Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By gamefixer
!! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

On Sep 9, 12:43*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
There is one more little thingy I tried and forgot to write about:

I destroyed my own bases.

The last home planet/base...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 9th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 23
Posted By gamefixer
No Display

On Mar 9, 12:23*am, "Mr.E Solved!" wrote:
Travis wrote:
I just rebuilt a computer, and the motherboard does not appear to be posting
as there is no beep, and there is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 16th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By gamefixer
Strange behaviour since a few days with Q6600/8800GTX system

On Feb 11, 11:22*am, Patrick Vervoorn
wrote:
In article ,

Rene wrote:

[snip]

Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 3rd 08, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By gamefixer
monitor for gaming

On Dec 31 2007, 9:29*am, "First of One" wrote:
If the game supports widescreen resolutions, then sure.

If the game is older and doesn't support widescreen resolutions, pick...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 3rd 08, 04:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By gamefixer
monitor for gaming

On Dec 31 2007, 10:10*am, wrote:
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:43:38 -0800 (PST), Don Moore

wrote:
Hi, *I still use my 11 year old Dell 17" CRT monitor...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By gamefixer
monitor for gaming

On Dec 31 2007, 9:24*am, Don Moore wrote:
Hi thanks for reply. *Can people actually game at those resotutions
1440x900 1680x1050? *I will be using a intel quad 6600 and
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 18th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By gamefixer
Best driver for laptop

On Dec 14, 12:03 pm, "Rene" wrote:
Hi everybody,

I bought a laptop with an 8600 nvidia chip. From what I read I can conclude
that most recent drivers from nvidia are not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 2nd 07, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By gamefixer
Restart when applying SLI?

On Nov 2, 7:53 am, "@sh" wrote:
Thanks all for your help, interesting stuff, perhaps the single additional
vid card wil be the best idea, if only I had another PCI-E port, guess...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 2nd 07, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By gamefixer
Restart when applying SLI?

On Nov 1, 6:48 pm, "First of One" wrote:
"@sh" wrote in message

For some reason, my PC has started...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 1st 07, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By gamefixer
Restart when applying SLI?

On Nov 1, 6:00 am, "@sh" wrote:
For some reason, my PC has started asking me to restart to turn on SLI, it
didn't used to do this - disabling it doesn't require me to restart?

Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 21
Posted By gamefixer
GTX 7900 Owners Bought Card at the right time.

On Oct 25, 11:28 am, Conor wrote:
In article , Stephan
Rose says...

Yes I am using the functionality I've paid...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 21
Posted By gamefixer
GTX 7900 Owners Bought Card at the right time.

On Oct 25, 5:01 am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Name one other api which implements DX10 like features ?

Maybe OpenGL ?

Seems OpenGL not used that much anymore by game...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By gamefixer
WOW: Crysis Single Player Demo SAVES 2007 !!! =D

On Oct 26, 9:46 pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

2007 was a disappointing year so far at PC gaming...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 24th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By gamefixer
EVGA says to return my 7900GT KO for RMA. Do you agree?

On Oct 14, 3:03 am, John Adams wrote:
I have the infamous corrupted screen issue on my 7900GT KO and Vista.
Have also noticed this issue in some games on XP too. But I can...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65