Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SRT
Forum: Intel January 11th 08, 02:27 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By SRT
D975XBX2 not entering sleep mode!!

Hi,
My board seems to have major issues with the sleep mode of Vista ultimate.
Sometimes its ok but most times the monitor shuts down and the pc still runs
but it wont wake up!! Consequently I have...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 3rd 08, 02:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By SRT
New 22" TFT monitors?

"DaveW" wrote in message
You might want to rethink your choice of going to a 22" LCD monitor.
Generally 22" LCD...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 2nd 08, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By SRT
New 22" TFT monitors?

Hi,
My present iiyama 450 pro crt is playing up after six years and I am
interested in the latest crop of TFT screens. Any views on best rated for
gaming (low response).
I see a Samsung SM226BW has...
Forum: Intel January 4th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By SRT
D975XBX2 slight damage on new board

Hi,
I received the above from newegg recently and noticed a tiny piece of
plastic was floating around in the packaging. Further inspection revealed it
was a "pin" type piece on the underside of the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 24th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By SRT
XFX GeForce 8800GTX size?

I believe if you remove the upper hard drive cage you can fit the card in.

Wayne

Thanks,
Sounds ok so I think I will proceed. Hope its worth the price :)
Stuart
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 23rd 06, 11:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By SRT
XFX GeForce 8800GTX size?

Hi,
I am pondering the above to make up part of a new build system which I plan
to fit into an Antec Performance One P180 ATX Mid Tower case. I believe the
geforce is quite large and may be a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6