Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: replicator
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By replicator
SERIOUS SAM 2

THANKS GUYS!
it works!
I did not read anywhere this sam_iEnableCheats=1

Thanks again

Too_Much_Coffee ® írta:
Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
replicator wrote:
hi
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By replicator
SERIOUS SAM 2

hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo

Skipai Otter írta:
"replicator" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By replicator
SERIOUS SAM 2

hi all
I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
all cheats found on internet but none of the work ("please god" or
"cht_bGod") in console

Can smeone tell me how to cheat...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By replicator
UNIRFRSH not working

Hi
I try to se refresh rates in DOS (YES i still also use pure DOS)

I tried Unirfrsh and it says loaded successfully (found my GF7600 card
VBE 3.0 compatible). I also set the refresh rates using...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 22nd 06, 06:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By replicator
How hot 7600GS should be?

OK, 98C is too hot I think. So i installed a power fan onto the VGA
card passive heating area.
Now I get 45-50 Celsius on half life 2
38-40 celsius on normal use.

I think this card needs fan when...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 22nd 06, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By replicator
How hot 7600GS should be?

Hi
my card is 70-72 celsius but if I play 1 hour with half life 2 I get 98
celsius!!

(everest GPU temperature detector)

Maybe I should install a fan?
Thanks
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 18th 06, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By replicator
How hot 7600GS should be?

hi
i have a leadtek PX7600 GS TDH VGA card, heatpipe cooling.

It is quite hot when working can barely touched. how hot it should be?
is it normal?

Thanks

bubo
Forum: Ati Videocards November 14th 06, 09:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By replicator
80x25 TEXT mode refresh rate

hi all
When I bought my sapphire radeon 9600 type card it set 70 Hz refresh
rate in 80x25 text mode.
Since I tried TV out, I get only 50 Hz in 80x25 text mode.

In Windows the "TV out" cable picture...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 14th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By replicator
1600x1200 mode with ATI

hi all

I have Turbo Pascal program which can set up to 1280x1024 resolution
with Sapphire Radeon 9600 VGHA card. However I cannot set 1600x1200
mode.

I have downloaded many BGI drivers, VESA...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9