Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DeanB
Forum: General March 20th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By DeanB
How to interface the output from an alarm to a PC?

On Mar 19, 5:49*pm, Andy wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:49:43 -0700 (PDT), dean
wrote:

Is there a card that plugs into a PC that has input terminals that...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 21st 07, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By DeanB
GeForce4 MX 420 how to connect 2 monitors?

On Sep 20, 11:19 pm, Sir-Les-MP wrote:
DeanB wrote:
On Sep 20, 8:01 pm, "RF" wrote:
"DaveW" wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 21st 07, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By DeanB
GeForce4 MX 420 how to connect 2 monitors?

On Sep 20, 8:01 pm, "RF" wrote:
"DaveW" wrote in message

That older underpowered video card you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 20th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By DeanB
GeForce4 MX 420 how to connect 2 monitors?

Hi all,

I have a GeForce4 MX 420 card. It has TV-out, but not two RGP ports.
How do I connect two regular monitors? I have dual mons at work but
the card has a digital and an rgb, so that's...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 31st 07, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By DeanB
Card has SVideo and Yellow phono video out - will this run a monitor?

Hello all,

What's the resolution like on the SVideo output going into a monitor?
Is it as terrible as TV? Not even sure how I would connect on either.

Thanks for any tips.

DeanB
Forum: Printers March 27th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DeanB
Favorite epson paper for photos

On Mar 21, 11:23 pm, Mark Conrad wrote:
In article ,

"DeanB" wrote:
What are...
Forum: Printers March 21st 07, 05:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DeanB
Looking for a good (illuminated?) paper cutter

On Mar 21, 11:13 am, "Dan G" wrote:
In my experience, rotary cutters are by far the best choice. Alignment is
pretty simple due to the way they are set up.

"DeanB"...
Forum: Printers March 21st 07, 02:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DeanB
Looking for a good (illuminated?) paper cutter

Anyone know of a decent paper cutter for cropping photos, one that has
an illuminated guide or some other way to see exactly where the cut
will be made?
Forum: Printers March 21st 07, 05:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DeanB
Favorite epson paper for photos

What are people's recommendations on paper for the best photos? I
really like the nicely textured not-too-glossy look of some prints
I've seen from professionals. I'm about to purchase an Epson 4800,...
Forum: Printers March 19th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DeanB
Run a printer wirelessly?

On Mar 18, 7:26 pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
DeanB wrote:
What options, if any, are there for running a printer wirelessly over
a LAN? I have a Linksys WRG54G wireless broadband...
Forum: Printers March 18th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DeanB
Run a printer wirelessly?

What options, if any, are there for running a printer wirelessly over
a LAN? I have a Linksys WRG54G wireless broadband router. Is there
some way I can use this to provide communication between the...
Forum: Printers March 18th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By DeanB
Epson 4800 over USB cable work?

Hello all,

I am buying an Epson 4800 printer, and its got to go in another room
(for size, and because its quite noisy), and I was planning to run a
USB cable stright from my home PC to the printer,...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12