Showing results 1 to 25 of 177
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: metronid
Forum: Packard Bell Computers March 8th 21, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By metronid
Is everyone still alive

I no longer fuss with PB especially since most older motherboards need to be totally recapped with new capacitors.
I spend most of my time as an Advanced Amateur Radio Operator.

In any case who is...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 30th 20, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By metronid
Hello Elector Ben Myers and Velix

This is metronid.
If you remember.

I still have and remember answers.

I developed the modified PB floppy for any added cdrom.

I think it was on Electors site.

I am retired as a pharmacist.
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 30th 20, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 1
Posted By metronid
PLEASE NEED HELP WITH PACKARD BELL

This is a simple fix metronid
Answer is on ELECTORS SITE.
I PUBLISHED A WORK AROUND.
Forum: Packard Bell Computers April 22nd 17, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 1
Posted By metronid
Packard Bell Logo

Hello this is metronid
I saw Packard Bell Floppies online for sale
Seller said they were perfect
I saw no packard bell logo
No bpcs number
Has anyone ever seen floppy with no logo
One was Dr...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers December 7th 16, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 1
Posted By metronid
Looking for Packard Bell 725DX

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 3:04:49 AM UTC-4, 33black wrote:
Have been desperately searching for a Packard Bell 725DX, as that's the exact model I had as a kid. My dad had bought it for me, but...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers February 10th 15, 01:16 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By metronid
AC Adapter Needed for Packard Bell 386 Laptop

Sorry ebay has universal psu for laptos multi tips
Forum: Packard Bell Computers February 10th 15, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By metronid
AC Adapter Needed for Packard Bell 386 Laptop

Buy a power supply with different voltages and tips
Best Buy has one
Speakers require 9 volt center tap
Forum: Packard Bell Computers March 22nd 13, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By metronid
Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Metronid. Can do with an image of master cd
Forum: Packard Bell Computers March 22nd 13, 02:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By metronid
Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Elector had a site with all the restore floppies
I can make a restore floppy if I have an image of the master Cd
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 30th 12, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 7
Posted By metronid
1 message?

I post quite a bit but not here.
I actually threw out all my old PB files that were on cd
My wofe got tired of my big stack .

It was not a prudent deciaion as I have seen people needing copies of...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 21st 12, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 7
Posted By metronid
1 message?

By metronid
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 21st 12, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 7
Posted By metronid
1 message?

I no longer mess around repairing computers in my spare time
I ruptured my right biceps (tore the muscle off of the tendon) and now I have a pop eye muscle.
I slipped down yhe steps qnd yhe left...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 21st 12, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 7
Posted By metronid
1 message?

I no longer mess around repairing computers in my spare time
I ruptured my right biceps (tore the muscle off of the tendon) and now I have a pop eye muscle.
I slipped down yhe steps qnd yhe left...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers February 8th 12, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By metronid
PB Multimedia 820 - 1.07 bios

On Dec 25 2011, 7:11*am, (Randal Lafferty)
wrote:
download central : a place to find the answer , perhaps a telephone
number customer service for packard bell otherwise...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers February 6th 12, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By metronid
Older files cd anything

I do not know if anyone here remembers me.
I am metronid
Until a couple of years ago I had almost every bios and cd and
software for all the older pb systtems
I have since shredded them to make my...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 25th 11, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 20
Posted By metronid
Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Jan 24, 8:36*pm, metronid wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:22*pm, metronid wrote:

On Jan 24, 5:57*am, wrote:

On Jan 19,...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 25th 11, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 20
Posted By metronid
Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Jan 24, 8:22*pm, metronid wrote:
On Jan 24, 5:57*am, wrote:

On Jan 19, 8:24*am, Snobrdr000 wrote:

Hello...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 25th 11, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

On Jan 24, 5:57*am, wrote:
On Jan 19, 8:24*am, Snobrdr000 wrote:

Hello all,

It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 19th 09, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By metronid
Elector

Has anyone heard from Elector.
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 18th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 2
Posted By metronid
Easy one 1551 amd k6-2

On Sep 17, 10:25*pm, metronid wrote:
On Sep 1, 1:09*pm, Alpigo wrote:

hello,

There are three jumpers on the mainboard of this laptop.
Can...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 18th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 2
Posted By metronid
Easy one 1551 amd k6-2

On Sep 1, 1:09*pm, Alpigo wrote:
hello,

There are three jumpers on the mainboard of this laptop.
Can anyone tell me what they are ? S1 S2 and S3.
The problem I have is...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers July 18th 09, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 5
Posted By metronid
PB 486 on the 'net !!

On Jul 15, 7:00*pm, philo wrote:
Robert E. Watts wrote:
Hi "philo" !

( Inserting comments as I go, be sure to read all the way down..... )

"philo"...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers July 18th 09, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 8
Posted By metronid
Request for information about the existance of additional memory- Acknowledgement and Question.

On Jul 17, 2:20*pm, Ben Myers wrote:
Kenn Caesius wrote:
Thank for the information, Ben Myers.

In a addition to my original post, would you happen to know if I...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers March 19th 09, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 5
Posted By metronid
PB Imedia 1460 and Master CD.

On Mar 19, 1:24*pm, Bidouille wrote:
Bonjour metronid,

metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 10:48:

You can start this process by pressing F11 at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 177