Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: XS11E
Forum: Compaq Computers October 8th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By XS11E
Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

Was Immer ) wrote in
:

hey XS11E thanks for the link.

I saw that site in my search, but I believe the disks they...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 8th 06, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By XS11E
Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

"HH" wrote in
:

Won't find them. QR discs for Windows 95 machines were
discontinued years ago. No longer available from...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 8th 06, 05:39 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

Tim923 wrote in
:

XS11E wrote:
Good, I hope that fixes it!

If the inside of a computer stays clean, how long should a...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

Tim923 wrote in
:

XS11E wrote:
OK, that appears to be the fan that cools the CPU, if so it is
probably removeable and I...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By XS11E
Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

Was Immer ) wrote in
:

P.P.S. Please dont tell me to look at compaq's website... their
drivers (or soft packs as they...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

Tim923 wrote in
:

XS11E wrote:
Is this fan on the front or rear of the case? You should be able
to remove it either way,...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

Tim923 wrote in
:

Often the fan gets loud and annoying. Most of the time it is OK, but
it is very annoying when it happens....
Forum: Compaq Computers October 3rd 06, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
Presario 1200 US upgrade

I appreciate all the help I've received so far, it does appear I'm
going to have to live with what I've got but if any of you really want
to help, send me one of your old, discarded Acer Ferraris,...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 3rd 06, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
Presario 1200 US upgrade

Quaoar wrote in
:

"XS11E" wrote in message
Forum: Compaq Computers October 3rd 06, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
Presario 1200 US upgrade

"HH" wrote in
:

Hmmm. Check in Device Manager, IDE controllers, right click on
Primary IDE Channel and select Properties,...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 2nd 06, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
Presario 1200 US upgrade

"HH" wrote in
:

No BIOS update will fix that. There is no BIOS replacement. It is
a hardware limitation of the...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 2nd 06, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
Presario 1200 US upgrade

"HH" wrote in
:

No, 64MB is soldered and there is one SODIMM slot that takes a
maximum 256MB 144-pin SODIMM. 320MB is max....
Forum: Compaq Computers October 1st 06, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By XS11E
Presario 1200 US upgrade

I was very fortunate to trade my very nice, new, expensive laptop for a
Compaq Presario 1200 US* which has a very slow Celeron chip and very
little memory, 128mb is soldered in and 256mb was added...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13