Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stefan Malte Schumacher
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 23rd 07, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
nView / display blanking

Hello

I have two problems with my Nvidia Geforce 4600. First off all, I am
using Windows XP and Forceware 93.71.The first problem is that right
clicking on the desktop or on the Nvidia-symbol in...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 23rd 06, 02:51 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Multiple problems with Harddisks

told to set the registry value "EnableBigLba" which I did.

You also need the correct System Patch.

Which patch would that be ? I still have some other questions. Am I
correct in assuming...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 22nd 06, 02:01 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Multiple problems with Harddisks

Hello

I am currently suffering from multiple harddisk problems and I am
really at my wit's emd how to get my system working again. The
situation is rather complex, please do not hesiate to ask if...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3