Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skipai Otter
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 23rd 07, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Skipai Otter
graphics card help needed

Carrym wrote:
My nine year old brother is desperate to play Lego Bionicle Heroes but
our elderly P.C just isn't up to it. Error message says the graphics
card needs to support pixel shaders...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 26th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Skipai Otter
GA 5AX

"jpsga" wrote in message
That is an old super socket 7 board. The rev levels increased to clock
speed for the AMD K6...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Skipai Otter
SERIOUS SAM 2

"replicator" wrote in message

hi all
I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 30th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 45
Posted By Skipai Otter
How long before CPU fries

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:57:29 +0000, Skipai Otter wrote:

Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 30th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 45
Posted By Skipai Otter
How long before CPU fries

"Lorne Mower" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards September 29th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox
Replies: 41
Posted By Skipai Otter
I seriously doubt Xbox 360's ability to do 1080p

On 2006-09-28 19:59:28 +0100, "Paulo De Souza"
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors September 29th 06, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 6
Posted By Skipai Otter
X2 motherboard recommendations

arkyfedobolan wrote:
hi,

i'm looking for a nice, dependable motherboard for an X2. i've spent
a while shopping and comparing and starting to feel i'm drowning in a
sea of motherboards.

Forum: General August 22nd 06, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 19
Posted By Skipai Otter
Buying used sdram memory sticks - any chance of virus or is it a silly question?

wrote in message
I was just wondering if a boot sector virus or some other piece of malware
could be spread to the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 22nd 06, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware