Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 2.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skipai Otter[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 24th 10, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.games.video.nintendo.wii,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.handheld,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Nintendo DS 2 likey to use Nvidia Tegra 250 and ARM

"Miles Bader" wrote in message
Gene Poole writes:
It looks like the DS2 will be faster than the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 24th 10, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
AMD CPUs - 32/64 bit

"Brianm" wrote in message
Paul wrote:

Brianm wrote:
I'm about to order a custom-built (AMD) computer... Most...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 24th 10, 02:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
The troll

wrote in message
I can't believe you needed to start yet another thread about that
nitwit...

That and no one...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 18th 10, 05:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
New 197.13 Driver Fixes Fan Speed Issue

"First of One" wrote in message
WHQL-candidate driver that fixes the fan speed issue.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 10, 12:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
196.75 drivers fail it

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
Skipai Otter wrote:
"First of One" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 6th 10, 10:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
196.75 drivers fail it

"First of One" wrote in message
nVidia's latest statement on HardOCP:
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 24th 09, 07:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
M2N-E and Win7

"John Crawford" wrote in message

Sorry about that. I did not have to load any driver files

Aye but always best to get the latest...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 18th 09, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
M2N-E and Win7

"DraggonFodder" wrote in message
On Oct 18, 10:50 am, andy wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 18th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
M2N-E and Win7

"DraggonFodder" wrote in message
I have win7 coming and am worried about motherboard drivers. I am
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 17th 09, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Graphics Card Failure Rates

"a1pcfixer" wrote in message
First,

Failure rate by brand

What, no XfX?

Was wondering that myself but I like my XFX...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 13th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Point of View Single-PCB GTX 295 Reviewed

"First of One" wrote in message
Lots of pictures of the retail board:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 7th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
New video card advice....

"Booty Bandit" wrote in message
You can go with both cards, even the GTX280/285

Ah good, decided and bought online a XFX GTX275 XXX...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 7th 09, 09:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
New video card advice....

Currently got 8600GT in my system but unsure which GTX 2xx I can run on my
current system with power requirements.

I currently have:

AMD64x2 6000+ 90nm
Asus M3N-HT AM2+
4 x 1024mb DDR-II 800...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 12th 09, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 15
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Phenom II On M2N-E or M3A?

"pokey man" wrote in message
am2+ boards ok, according to the amd site

Pokeyman

Aye, just waiting to see if...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 19th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,comp.arch,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 6
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Boot-up speed might be improved by loading one application after another. (Sequential reads/seeks instead of random)

"Logan Sacket" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:12:11 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 27th 08, 08:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
No more fullscreen video mirror controls in NVIDIA drivers 178.

"Ant" wrote in message
On 9/26/2008 3:21 PM PT, GMAN typed:

I saw "Removed Full-screen video mirror controls from...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 27th 08, 08:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
No more fullscreen video mirror controls in NVIDIA drivers 178.

"Ant" wrote in message
On 9/26/2008 5:58 PM PT, Steve Rogers typed:

I saw "Removed Full-screen video mirror...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 27th 08, 08:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Is there a way to have 640x480 resolution on my old CRT TV?

"Ant" wrote in message
Hi!

NVIDIA driver only gives 800x600 resolution as the lowest option. Is there
a way to put...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 15th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Problems with GA-57-SLI S4 rev 2.0

I've been having problems making this stable with XP Pro SP3.

Windows will either BSOD or just stop responding. On reboot it will come up
with a Flash Rom Protected where XP will boot up very...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 23rd 08, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
What is wrong with Vista and video drivers?

"root" wrote in message
I have installed various versions of the nvidia driver for the 8800gts
many times and the same problem occurs each...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 10th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Which graphics card to upgrade.

"deimos" deimos@localhost wrote in message
Skipai Otter wrote:
Currently got a 256mb 8600GT.

My system specs a

AMD64x2 6000+
2gb...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 8th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Which graphics card to upgrade.

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Skipai Otter" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 8th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
Which graphics card to upgrade.

Currently got a 256mb 8600GT.

My system specs a

AMD64x2 6000+
2gb DDR-II ram
X-Fi Platnium
2 optical drives
1 Sata drive
NForce 570 Sli motherboard (Gigabyte 570sli-s4 I think)
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 27th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
No DVD playback on 2nd monitor (7600GS)

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. wrote in message
Overlay playback only works on one monitor (the one set to primary).
So I can't play videos with med 7600GS...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors April 17th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 2
Posted By Skipai Otter[_2_]
3800+ X2 Runs Internet Explorer 7, 4800+ X2 Locks Up.

"Larry Lindstrom" wrote in message
Hi Folks:

First time poster, long time lurker.

The 3800 is an HP machine,...