Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rms
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 4th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By rms
Media Player 11, all videos very dark, any way to brighten them?

Through many driver revisions now, MP11 videos are very dark, and changing
color correction in the driver control panel (using 91.47 now) has no
effect.

I can play them with powerdvd, which has...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 06, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By rms
SLI multi-GPU rendering has been disabled...

Install 91.33 or later, links on www.guru3d.com

rms
Forum: Abit Motherboards August 21st 06, 01:29 AM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.mainboards.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.warez.uk
Replies: 6
Posted By rms
PC doesnt boot first time and doesnt shutdown

PSU

Ya I agree with this diagnosis too. Get a high-quality psu.

rms
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 4th 06, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By rms
3D Stereo Driver

So far I've only played one game where it works absolutely perfect: Myst -
Uru.
It's a 3d adventure/puzzle game.
The world is absolutely amazing and everything except the mouse pointer is
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 3rd 06, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 6
Posted By rms
Athlon XP underclocking

Thanks very much Wes, I'll shurely check the battery and when necessary
(and have some time available) also pull the processor.
Ton

You said you flashed the bios, but did you clear the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 28th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By rms
Stopping the noise

I just want to prevent the fan from changing speeds, not go the extremes
mentioned above *shrug*

Use a windows fan utility to adjust fanspeed. The one I've been
using is Gainward's...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 1st 06, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By rms
NEWSFLASH: 91.33 Beta Drivers Fix SLI Balloon Bug! Film at 11

Check it out. http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1437

rms
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors December 17th 03, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 4
Posted By rms
Thermalright SP-97 SocketA heatsink released !!

www.2cooltek.com has them in stock apparently.

rms
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors December 17th 03, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 4
Posted By rms
Thermalright SP-97 SocketA heatsink released !!

http://www.thermalright.com/a_news/main_news_sp97.htm

I wish I hadn't invested in watercooling already. This thing looks
fantastic.

rms
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors December 15th 03, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 7
Posted By rms
Athlon64 3000+ benchmarks: Looks like a great cpu !!

Well, the AMD Athlon64 3000+ looks like the best thing since sliced bread,
based on its un-overclocked...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors December 14th 03, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 17
Posted By rms
What the Heck Is This - AMD 64 For $215?

Any confirmed benchmarks on this new chip?

Someone on the futuremark forums is reporting scores with it.

rms
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors December 13th 03, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 17
Posted By rms
What the Heck Is This - AMD 64 For $215?

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ advertised on Newegg for $215 US?

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-425&catalog=343&depa=1

I believe there is an error in the listing: The...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12