Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Too_Much_Coffee ®
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

No One wrote:
Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:

No One wrote:

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:

I don't know either. :)

If I Google '7950GS AGP' I get quite a few hits but they
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

First of One wrote:
"Too_Much_Coffee ®" wrote in message
I don't know either. :)

If I Google '7950GS AGP' I get...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 02:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

Slap wrote:
never.

Never say never. :)

TMC
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 07, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

No One wrote:
Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
I don't know either. :)

If I Google '7950GS AGP' I get quite a few hits but they are
mostly forum comments. I would be very surprised if...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
SERIOUS SAM 2

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
replicator wrote:
hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get
the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
SERIOUS SAM 2

replicator wrote:
hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get
the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo

Try making the first entry:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
I don't know either. :)

If I Google '7950GS AGP' I get quite a few hits but they are
mostly forum comments. I would be very surprised if this isn't
the card nVidia...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

I don't know either. :)

If I Google '7950GS AGP' I get quite a few hits but they are
mostly forum comments. I would be very surprised if this isn't
the card nVidia releases to challenge the 1950PRO,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 9th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
Difference between Asus mainboards A8N and A8V ?

Michael Hertz wrote:
What is the general difference between Asus A8N and A8V
motherboards ?

A8N - nVidia chipset
A8V - Via chipset
A8R - ATI chipset

Is there a product table which compares...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 1st 07, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 20
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
Newegg has Diamond X1950 Pro 512MB AGP

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
$290.00 USD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814103024

or

http://tinyurl.com/yec4gl
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 31st 06, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 29
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
Faster AGP card that Ti-4200

Lars-Erik Østerud wrote:
Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:

Look through the benchmarks.

http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/07/05/vga_charts_vii/page7.html

But this chart is without any AA. And if...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 30th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
Replacing a faulty Ti4200

Kev wrote:
We have a 64MB TI4200 (thats with an Athlon XP 2000+ and 768MB
RAM)
and when games run for a few minutes the screen goes black.
In the
past, dusting it out and putting on some new...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 30th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 29
Posted By Too_Much_Coffee ®
Faster AGP card that Ti-4200

Lars-Erik Østerud wrote:
I have a TI-4200 AGP card today, but in Half-Life 2 (and other
Source games) it's way to slow, and it also lacks DX9 hardware
support :-(

But as I am very found of...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13