Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Compaq Computers September 25th 09, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Deskpro EN Hard Drive Problem I am stumped.

In article ,
Ben Myers wrote:

wrote:
I have a Compaq Desktop model Deskpro EN that I hardly ever use....
Forum: General September 25th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Problem With PC Help!

In article ,
Paul wrote:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&docname=bph0710
7

Checked the cable on the...
Forum: Compaq Computers September 25th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Deskpro EN Hard Drive Problem I am stumped.

I have a Compaq Desktop model Deskpro EN that I hardly ever use. It sits
running. I only have one visual basic billing program that I
periodically use. This morning I went to boot it and got an...
Forum: General September 25th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Problem With PC Help!

In article ,
Paul wrote:

wrote:
I have a Compaq Desktop that I hardly ever use. It sits running. I only...
Forum: General September 25th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Problem With PC Help!

I have a Compaq Desktop that I hardly ever use. It sits running. I only
have one visual basic billing program that I periodically use. This
morning I went to boot it and got an error message that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5