Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_39_]
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors December 16th 13, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Which is the L2 cache?

THANK YOU! Much appreciated...

Dave

"Jim Beard" wrote in message
On 12/13/2013 11:14 AM, Dave wrote:
Trying to get my sister started...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors December 13th 13, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Which is the L2 cache?

Trying to get my sister started on the latest Naturally Speaking software
from Nuance, and am trying to see if she has a system that should indeed run
same. One thing I am not sure of is, where is...
Forum: General January 23rd 13, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Compaq 2100 laptop boots when ANY button above the keyboard is pressed...

"Dave" wrote in message
Is this normal? Maybe something done for convenience sake? Somebody
please...
Forum: General January 23rd 13, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Compaq 2100 laptop boots when ANY button above the keyboard is pressed...

Is this normal? Maybe something done for convenience sake? Somebody please
enlighten me...

Dave
Forum: General January 23rd 13, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave[_39_]
? on SATA drives, IDE interfaces

"~misfit~" wrote in message
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Dave wrote:
Will a SATA HDD work in my IDE interface Thinkpad T43? Seems...
Forum: General December 28th 12, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave[_39_]
? on SATA drives, IDE interfaces

*THANK YOU* Thank you so much for that link. I'm all over it. :)

"Anssi Saari" wrote in message

Forum: General December 28th 12, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

"John McGaw" wrote in message
On 12/27/2012 6:52 PM, Dave wrote:
Will a SATA HDD work in my IDE interface Thinkpad...
Forum: General December 28th 12, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave[_39_]
? on SATA drives, IDE interfaces

Will a SATA HDD work in my IDE interface Thinkpad T43? Seems I read
somewhere that they are compatible, but can't remember... *Any* help is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
Forum: General June 29th 12, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Looking or info on my computer hardware

"Paul" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
Was going to replace the failing hard drive, and bought an IDE
replacement on the advice of...
Forum: General June 29th 12, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Looking or info on my computer hardware

Oh, man. THANK YOU. What did we do before the Internet? Thank you so
much.

Dave

"Pen" wrote in message ...
On 6/29/2012 3:11 PM, Dave...
Forum: General June 29th 12, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Looking or info on my computer hardware

Was going to replace the failing hard drive, and bought an IDE replacement
on the advice of someone I can no longer remember. Now it doesn't look like
the drive that is in there. It has what...
Forum: General June 29th 12, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave[_39_]
? RE chkdsk

My God, *thank you* for all tis information. It is MUCH appreciated.

Dave

"Paul" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
"John McGaw"...
Forum: General June 22nd 12, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave[_39_]
? RE chkdsk

"John McGaw" wrote in message
On 6/22/2012 11:25 AM, Dave wrote:
Where can I find info on running chkdsk on my...
Forum: General June 22nd 12, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave[_39_]
? RE chkdsk

Where can I find info on running chkdsk on my windows PC?

Thanks much.

Dave
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 19th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 32
Posted By Dave[_39_]
Non-conductive-removeable-glue ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message